Sleepkon 0.4 beta (sleep management app)

yanglee

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Update:

The beta is closed. Thanks to all beta testers! Sleepkon will be free for about 3 days. You can download it from this page:
Sleepkon | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

This is my first Windows Phone app. Currently Sleepkon is under active development, new features coming soon.

Sleepkon is a sleep management app that's designed for everyone, especially the ones who have sleeping disorders.

Screenshots: https://plus.google.com/photos/106228319884837656204/albums/5772892575274669857

Demo video of version 0.4.7: [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hncCHFrmzc8[/YT]

Features:

* Use timelines to visualize cycle.

* Use charts to visualize history records. Sleepkon features the following charts:
- Cycle durations
- Awake durations
- Sleep durations
- Work intensities
- Napping durations
- Sleepless durations
- Sleep qualities
- Differences between adjacent cycles

* Patterns. You can have as many patterns as you like (e.g. workdays, vacation...). Each pattern can have multiple rules. Each rule can define days of week/month, sleep time, and wakeup time (in the future you can define alarm sound). When new cycle starts, Sleepkon automatically set sleep time, next wakeup time and alarms based on the rules of the selected pattern.

* Health definition. You can define minimum, maximum and ideal health values for varies factors (e.g. minimum sleep duration, maximum awake duration, ideal cycle duration...). Sleepkon uses health definition to decide how to display values (colors, charts).

If you are interested in testing Sleepkon, please send me a PM or email me at sleepkon@live.com. You will need to send me your LiveID, so that I can add you to the beta testers list on Marketplace.

I do NOT give your email address or other personal information to any other party.

Thanks
Yang Lee

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)