Mint.com (Money Thyme) testers

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Curious, do I need a special developer phone or account to test a beta or can I just use my retail phone?

Will your app log us directly into Mint.com or are we logging into another server that then logs into Mint and transfers the data. I ask only because there is a significant amount of personal data on Mint.

I watched your screencast and the app looks amazing! This will be a very popular app when it comes out for sure.

oakfan52

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Curious, do I need a special developer phone or account to test a beta or can I just use my retail phone?

Will your app log us directly into Mint.com or are we logging into another server that then logs into Mint and transfers the data. I ask only because there is a significant amount of personal data on Mint.

I watched your screencast and the app looks amazing! This will be a very popular app when it comes out for sure.

+1

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up. I'm in whether or not you need to have a dev unlocked phone, but for the benefit of those above who asked, I am assuming he is using the beta functionality of the Windows Phone Store, which does not require a dev unlocked phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro