MyPodcasts beta testing

SFaRess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello !

I'm working on my own podcast application because of all the issues the non US citizens have, the beta started one week ago, the first step was to have only few people to point me the big problems, I'm going to update the beta pretty frequently.

Here is a little description :

MyPodcasts is a completely free application that will allow you to download and stream your favorite podcasts.

You will be able to pick podcasts from the top list, search for your favorite podcast or even add manually the url of the feed you are looking for.

So if you want to join the beta just pm me the e-mail account you registered your windows phone with.

Link to the app on the beta store

Screenshots :

screen1.png screen2.png screen5.png

Last edited:

SFaRess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Changes of the last version :

0.9.1 :
- Fixed an issue when downloading with data connection.
- Visual enhancements.
- Fixed a bug when reactivating the application (message duplicate).
- Fixed issues when listing episodes
- Added Pin my downloads and my podcasts

Right now I'm working on the download part, I'm going to use a combination of background download and direct download because of the limitation of the background download (<100 MB for the size of podcast). I just need to figure out what is the right way to notify the user about that, the cool thing about background download is that you start your downloads and freely leave the application, but it's not always available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos