Beta testers need for Foundbite, an AppCampus funded app.

Mendzapp

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

We're currently looking for beta testers interesting in trying Foundbite.

Foundbite is a new app for Windows Phone, funded by Microsoft and Nokia through AppCampus, that is all about exploring the world through sound. It allows you to capture an image with the ambient sound that was happening at the time to really capture the atmosphere. You can then upload this to a map and explore what others have uploaded from different locations.

It'd be great for some more people to get in on the beta and start uploading foundbites (photo with sound) from around the world.

Interested? Please sign up here: Foundbite Windows Phone 8 Beta Signup

If you've got any questions you can reach me at hello@foundbite.co

Thanks,

James (@MendzappJames)

Foundbite Twitter Background.jpg

Jannik

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I also registered, but you missed one device in the list: Samsung ATIV S. I don't own one, but just wanted to tell you. Oh and since you used a Lumia 900 for the picture above: Will it come to WP 7 as well?

Mendzapp

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Great, thanks. Ah, I did - I'm yet to find anyone with one yet though! haha
I didn't realise it was a 900 - unfortunately not, we've got very limited resources and just can't commit to supporting WP7 as well - sorry!

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just going to go on record as saying that this might be the best beta you register for on our forums. Been testing James' work for about a month now and the app is shaping up incredibly well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb