Hi guys,

I'm looking for people help me as a beta tester for my app 'Favoz'.
    Favoz is a client application for Tumblr. It's including meny features as smooth endless scrolling dashboard view, normal and text-only mode, rich offline support, multiple account support with cross account posting, and text/quote/link/photo/video posting.

When the current version 3.0 was released, it repeatedly failed to pass the certification test due to 'unhandled exception' related to the 'video posting' feature. Simple steps to reproduct the exception was descripted in the error report, but it never happen on my testing devices, HTC HD7 and TOSHIBA IS12T. Reluctantly, I decided to disable this feature temporarily.
    I want to solve this bug and re-enable the feature as soon as possible. So if you test it on your phone, I appreciate very much.

If you can join the beta test, please send PM to me with following information. I will add you to the beta distribution.
    1. Your Email address (it must be bound to a valid Microsoft Live ID)
    2. Product name of you windows phone device and the manufacturer.

Steps to reproduce the error:
    1. Launch the application.
    2. Login with a valid tumblr account.
    3. Tap 'new post' button.
    4. Select 'Record Video'.
    5. Tap 'ok' to the description page.
    <----- (APP CRASH)
    **If the app wouldn't crash at this point, you will see video recording monitor on the screen, and you can start recording and post it.

Of course, I'm grad to hear your feedback on overall of this application, wish on features. feel free to tell me anything!
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Takashi Kanda (a.k.a tkanda, author of Favoz)
    07-02-2013 03:19 AM
    Why cant you handle the exception?
    07-08-2013 02:35 PM
    Why cant you handle the exception?
    Once after the certification request has been rejected by the Dev Center, I was enclosed all steps to start the video recording in a try-catch block.
    This exception does not occur on my device, I could not be tested on my devices, but my app was re-submitted to the Dev Center, and then it failed again. The error report says same thing that the unhandled exception occurs in the same reproduction steps.

So, I want to gather other evidences and situations and investigate them.
    Do you have any advice for me?
    07-08-2013 08:17 PM