Beta Testers Wanted: Binaural beats / Brain entrainment app

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I'm working on an app that lets you create Binaural Beats / Isochronic Tones and add various sounds - Nature / Environmental / Musical which are either looped or played randomly. If this is something that interests you it would be great if you could help Beta test it. Just message me your Microsoft account email address.
It looks like I have to get a few testers before I can submit the app as they can't be added without submitting another update.

Thanks

Attachments

• sc1.png
    sc1.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 45
  • sc2.png
    sc2.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 44

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral.

This looks like an interesting app that a lot of people would find useful.

Good luck with your app.

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Laura :smile:

The aim of this app is to make it the most functional of its type compared to what is available on other platforms. The first release is not too far off and I have lots of ideas to add to it.

Marshall Fields

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello my name is Marshall.
I have some knowledge of brainwave entrainment, as far as the science behind it and I try to use it everyday if I can. I find that it helps me retain info and mental quickness for maximizing sales in my profession/ as well as the therapeutic modalities... Anyways I would like very much to beta test your binaural beat/entrainment maker. (great idea by the way, the apps that are out now are very limited in their customization)

anyways please contact me at-
stingermlf@live.com
stingermlf@yahoo.com
Marshall.olivosdelmar@gmail.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon