06-04-2016 01:10 PM
275 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Enable bios fix
    Increased speed and quality
    Lumia 520
    Thanks sir andre hope memory card import and export added on your next update
    09-11-2013 11:10 PM
    Version 1.05 is on store, support to original bios to increase compatibility, please test and send feedback, the compatibility list is up again, it was on trash for some reason I dont know.
    For those requesting beta test I have many testers already and few feedback so I'm not adding anymore. Please wait for the open beta.
    Vigilante 8: 2nd offence - still hangs at startup
    Duke Nukem: Land of the babes - still hangs at startup
    Future Cop L.A.P.D - still hangs on FMVs

Don`t know I maked BIOS right - I putted it into same folder on SD Card as ROMs then tried to load it like a regular game ROM, Copying File dialog appears for a sec then it returns to choosing Roms menu, I`m verified that Enable BIOS is checked in settings then tried to load game ROMs above.
    09-12-2013 08:12 AM
    you can test bios reseting the game, if bios is working it will run the bios menu (you can check if it is on internal storage and with correct size, must be named scph1001.bin).
    09-12-2013 10:16 AM
    Well, that's unfortunate; (No more beta testers). I guess I'll wait until it comes out then; feck.
    09-12-2013 11:01 AM
    you can test bios reseting the game, if bios is working it will run the bios menu (you can check if it is on internal storage and with correct size, must be named scph1001.bin).
    I have my scph1001 only on Recent Games tab. There is no files in internal except Vagrant Story ROM. When I`m trying to reset game it just... resets. What the "BIOS menu" you mean?

wp_ss_20130912_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130912_0002.png

---
    SOLVED. Just uploaded BIOS bin to SkyDrive then download it through the phone and it works. Playstation logo and its main menu appears when I resetted game.
    ---
    Tested with BIOS enabled. Also when you switch to BIOS on you lost your saves and saved states. Switching BIOS to off restores them.
    Last edited by Roman Ekaterininsky; 09-12-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: BIOS test
    09-12-2013 12:37 PM
    Version 1.05 is on store, support to original bios to increase compatibility, please test and send feedback, the compatibility list is up again, it was on trash for some reason I dont know.
    For those requesting beta test I have many testers already and few feedback so I'm not adding anymore. Please wait for the open beta.
    Sorry for not posting much feedback, I haven't been testing lately because the save state button keeps freezing the app and it's very annoying

EDIT: I started playing again and the freezing issue seems to have disappeared miraculously :) (maybe something to do with the update?) anyway I'll be testing more games again
    09-12-2013 05:06 PM
    Andre, any thoughts on release schedule yet? I know you said you were going to try to increase speed then focus on compatibility with post release updates.

If you want my opinion, you could release with only very limited compatibility as long as you could guarantee good compatibility on a small number of popular/well known titles. As long as you manage users expectations to only expect these games to work with no guarantee on anything not listed you will probably be safe from a significant backlash from overly optimistic, technically ignorant customers. If you provided a limited trial with for example no save states or memory cards and after 10 minutes of gameplay threw the player back to the app's main menu/nag screen you would allow users to test out the app while maintaining a very strong incentive to pay for it. As already mentioned by others you could probably charge a AAA price tag for the app ($5+) that reflects the amount of work you've put in but I think you'd need definitely need to meet the above conditions to do so.

Also, I've been thinking if you can't get the integrated skydrive working with large files you may as well replace it with a link that opens the skydrive website in IE.
    09-12-2013 06:01 PM
    Update from my last post:

The issue was with the images. I found a different copy of each of the games I was trying to test, and now they all work! The only issue I've seen so far is with Chrono Trigger, sound doesn't play during FMV's at all, and the audio is a bit distorted.

I have not tested since I got the update this afternoon for 1.05, so I'll post tomorrow after I've had some time to test with the new update.
    09-12-2013 11:02 PM
    Update from my last post:

The issue was with the images. I found a different copy of each of the games I was trying to test, and now they all work! The only issue I've seen so far is with Chrono Trigger, sound doesn't play during FMV's at all, and the audio is a bit distorted.

I have not tested since I got the update this afternoon for 1.05, so I'll post tomorrow after I've had some time to test with the new update.
    Is the working version the same region ID (SLUS-XXXXX/SCES-XXXXX etc) as the version that didn't work? This is useful stuff to be noting to identify specific games that have been tested.
    09-13-2013 02:37 AM
    Final fantasy 8 fmv no sound no memory card and load bios not working
    09-13-2013 02:39 AM
    Is the working version the same region ID (SLUS-XXXXX/SCES-XXXXX etc) as the version that didn't work? This is useful stuff to be noting to identify specific games that have been tested.
    Yes, they were both NTSC-1 (United States/Canada). I think the problem with the first images I used was that they were in a different format, and I tried converting them to ISO, and the ones I got that work were ripped originally as BIN files.
    09-13-2013 07:23 AM
    Final fantasy 8 fmv no sound no memory card and load bios not working
    memorycard just works on FF8 with bios enabled.
    09-13-2013 09:44 AM
    Bios upload work thru skydrive. Ff8 memory card work bios enabled thanks sir andre
    BIAS: 3
    FPS: 33
    L520
    09-13-2013 08:53 PM
    Tested with BIOS enabled. Also when you switch to BIOS on you lost your saves and saved states. Switching BIOS to off restores them.
    Both European PAL (English).

the compatibility list is up again, it was on trash for some reason I dont know.
    Still unavailable for me.
    09-14-2013 06:14 AM
    Is there Any way I can be a beta tester to test compatibility on windows 8 phone with my sexy nokia lumia 1020? even if someone were to e-mail xap I can deploy because I have developer. cowclimber@hotmail.com

hope I can help

thanks,
    Justin
    09-18-2013 07:13 AM
    Is there Any way I can be a beta tester to test compatibility on windows 8 phone with my sexy nokia lumia 1020? even if someone were to e-mail xap I can deploy because I have developer. cowclimber@hotmail.com

hope I can help

thanks,
    Justin
    Andre, I have some suggestions for paid and free version of emulator. I think in free version you can save and load game through memory card and edit settings - just play. In paid you can also save through save states, and use special codes like:
    [CODE]D005E1C0 0020
    8011FA5C 03E7
    D005E1C0 0020
    8011FA5E 03E7
    [/CODE]
    I don`t know how it calls in Engish, in Russian that cheats can be used with "Взломщик кодов". If you can realise that cheats, your emulator will have an exclusive feature against other mobile platform emulators.

My video with Vagrant Story:

Sorry for the video quality. It has been recorded on tablet with 2mpix cam. I tried to record on 8mpix photocamera but the quality was even worse . Is there any way to record a video directly from the phone screen?
    09-18-2013 09:42 AM
    Thanks the tips, I think I can release a paid version with a trial, same as others, but the paid let you use 6 save states, confgure control, upload saves on skydrive and enable Moga Pro support. I like to enable one save state on trial because it gives a full emulator for free, you pay if you want, not because you cant pass that really long part of the game (not anyone can use the payment methods on these stores and on WP we can't side load apps).
    I have yet to support cheat codes on all emulators so it will be o future update. Thanks the feedback.
    Trevor Halsey likes this.
    09-18-2013 09:58 AM
    I like to enable one save state on trial because it gives a full emulator for free, you pay if you want, not because you cant pass that really long part of the game (not anyone can use the payment methods on these stores and on WP we can't side load apps).
    I have yet to support cheat codes on all emulators so it will be o future update. Thanks the feedback.
    Will be great. The only way I can pay for apps in the store is virtual credit card (or any other credit card). So I`m using only free or demo apps atm. When you release your emulator, I`ll make and attach that credit card and will pay for your emulator, Angry Birds and a few other great apps.
    09-18-2013 11:43 AM
    Upload and download save wont work it say upload success 0 file
    09-18-2013 03:00 PM
    Upload and download save wont work it say upload success 0 file
    it is not finished. This release just added save states and moga support(I hope).
    09-18-2013 03:33 PM
    The save states work fine.
    09-18-2013 03:58 PM
    I used Lumia 920. I can't download iso from Skydrive to Emipsx . Apps Emipsx bounced.help me please
    09-19-2013 01:55 AM
    I used Lumia 920. I can't download iso from Skydrive to Emipsx . Apps Emipsx bounced.help me please
    Try download it thru IE on ur phone
    09-19-2013 03:46 AM
    I try download it.But IE show massage "You Can't download this file.".
    I want rom from phone memory for Lumia 920.Please fix.
    09-19-2013 07:33 AM
    Have you asked him why?
    09-19-2013 08:36 AM
275 ... 56789 ...