06-04-2016 02:10 PM
275 ... 7891011
tools
    You mean where the music and graphics are going super fast? Yeah same here.
    you're supposed to put the CPU at 100%
    09-28-2013 09:28 PM
    Do any of you guys experience a 2x speed of game play? I've tried lowering CPU and increasing bias. Neither changes it.
    read above ^^^^ plus changing it mid game play won't change the speed, you have restart the app for the CPU change to take effect
    09-28-2013 09:39 PM
    I'm using a Lumia 925, meaning there's no Micro SD slot. Is there any way I can load a large rom from my computer to my 925 and play the game that way in emiPSX?

Also, Moga support would be a God send.
    Anyone?
    09-29-2013 06:38 AM
    read above ^^^^ plus changing it mid game play won't change the speed, you have restart the app for the CPU change to take effect
    I`m not sure about that. It seems like Vagrant Story accepts new settings immidately.

Try this settings:
    FrameSkip: 0
    Audio Options: Enable Sound (you can turn it off by making phone sound 00/30)
    CPU Speed: 100% (20% is faster than 100% - more % if slowest)
    BIAS: 1
    Video Light, Video Blend and Enable BIOS (if you have BIOS) checked
    Anyone?
    Just download your ROMs through IE or any other app that can download the file and then open it with another app. MOGA support is already implemented but not tested yet.
    09-29-2013 08:14 AM
    Just bought MOGA I will get ack to you once I receive it in the mail
    09-29-2013 12:22 PM
    gutted, changed my login for windows 8, and therefore windows phone 8, so now it won't let me access the beta as its a different email lol. -sad face-
    10-05-2013 02:23 PM
    Ff7 encounter 5 monster on train graveyard game pixel shutter then when i press Triangle it hangs then back to nokia menu
    10-06-2013 01:36 PM
    Ff7 encounter 5 monster on train graveyard game pixel shutter then when i press Triangle it hangs then back to nokia menu

Fix by "uncheck bios".. the save state has a bug that game pixel broken then the game freeze
    10-08-2013 02:31 PM
    Just downloaded most recent update. The manage save states menu does not delete save states. Also having issue in Shinra Building in FFVII. After the escape from the cells, the game gets pixelated and doesn't display correctly and freezes up constantly
    10-08-2013 02:40 PM
    new on version 1.08:
    Manage saves tab now working, upload and download saves from skydrive.
    New skydrive download code.
    Sadly, I`m getting application error when I`m trying to upload my saves. Here is the error report:
    [CODE][ExceptionMessage]:[The request has already been submitted]
    [StackTrace]:[
    at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BtsApi.CreateBackgroundTransferRequest(String requestId, TransferParameters& parameters)
    at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferRequest.SubmitHelper()
    at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferRequest.Submit()
    at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferService.Add(BackgroundTransferRequest request)
    at Microsoft.Live.Phone.PhoneBackgroundTransferService.Add(BackgroundTransferRequest request)
    at Microsoft.Live.Phone.Operations.BackgroundUploadOperation.<ExecuteAsync>d__1.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
    at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid1[T0](CallSite site, T0 arg0)
    at PhoneDirect3DXamlAppInterop.MainPage.<SkyUpload>d__31.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    at PhoneDirect3DXamlAppInterop.MainPage.<UploadSavesClick>d__8b.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__0(Object state)]
    [OccurrenceDate]:[Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:29:06 GMT]
    [AppInstallDate]:[Sat, 03 Aug 2013 14:01:25 GMT]
    [AppTotalRuns]:[262]
    [AppRunsAfterLastUpdate]:[262]
    [AppPreviousRunDate]:[Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:25:36 GMT]
    [AppVersion]:[1.0]
    [Culture]:[ru-RU]
    [CurrentPageSource]:[/MainPage.xaml]
    [NavigationStack]:[]
    [DeviceManufacturer]:[NOKIA]
    [DeviceModel]:[RM-846_eu_russia_201]
    [DeviceHardwareVersion]:[1.0.0.0]
    [DeviceFirmwareVersion]:[3046.0000.1329.2004]
    [OSVersion]:[Microsoft Windows NT 8.0.10328.0]
    [CLRVersion]:[4.0.50829.0]
    [DeviceType]:[Device]
    [NetworkType]:[Wireless80211]
    [DeviceTotalMemory(Mb)]:[395,4023]
    [AppPeakMemoryUsage(Mb)]:[72,52734]
    [AppCurrentMemoryUsage(Mb)]:[57,10156]
    [IsoStorageAvailableSpace(Mb)]:[1102]
    [/CODE]

Then uploading stucks, says "Uploading file 1 from 14" and if I`m trying to cancel it, nothing happens. Tried multiple times and with BIOS on and off.

Thanks for the update.

Tried Destruction Derby Raw game. It plays fine but sometimes I`m getting textures messed up at the menus (after Press Start & Language selection sections).
    10-08-2013 06:41 PM
    Also having issue in Shinra Building in FFVII. After the escape from the cells, the game gets pixelated and doesn't display correctly and freezes up constantly
    If you have a save file(not the save state) after obtaining enemy skill materia first uncheck bios then save exit app then open the emipsx play ff7 on internal then pixelated fix
    10-08-2013 08:01 PM
    are there any clues as to when this will hit open beta/ open market? I sadly missed the opportunity to be a beta tester. Also wanted to assist with testing on the MOGA... Guess I get to wait for the open release
    10-09-2013 07:57 PM
    Nice update i will able to download my memory card on pc to my phone thanks sir andre
    10-09-2013 09:47 PM
    Nice update i will able to download my memory card on pc to my phone thanks sir andre
    Tell me if you REALLY can do it. I`m still can`t, see my message above.

For Andre - there is a bug since beta start, if you check "Enable Sound" OFF, and sound level of the phone is more than 00/30, you can hear noice (just a "white noice", not in-game sounds) from the speaker.
    10-09-2013 10:16 PM
    @ roman
    rename your epsxe memorycard(epsxe000.mcr or epsxe001.mcr or card1.mcr or card2.mcr) to mcd001.mcr or mcd002.mcr upload it to your skydrive acc before you upload make a folder "PSXsaves" on your skydrive acc. Upload the rename .mcr to folder PSXsaves then open emipsx log in your skydrive acc then click download from skydrive thats it..
    10-10-2013 01:51 PM
    @ roman
    rename your epsxe memorycard(epsxe000.mcr or epsxe001.mcr or card1.mcr or card2.mcr) to mcd001.mcr or mcd002.mcr upload it to your skydrive acc before you upload make a folder "PSXsaves" on your skydrive acc. Upload the rename .mcr to folder PSXsaves then open emipsx log in your skydrive acc then click download from skydrive thats it..
    Thanks for the tip. Still, I can`t upload. When I`m trying, if there`s no PSXsaves folder at the SkyDrive, I`m getting this error, if exists, I`m getting
    Error!

The resource couldn`t be created because a resource named 'PSXsaves' already exists.
    Here is the pic of Destruction Derby Raw textures corruption (you can still play if you can get to race where the textures are normal)
    wp_ss_20131008_0001-1-.png
    Holy Win (Excalibur) sword from Vagrant Story
    wp_ss_20130923_0002-1-.png
    wp_ss_20130920_0002-1-.png
    10-10-2013 11:14 PM
    I update now to 1.09-2 i have no error while uploading my saves

@roman
    Try to update now and upload your saves
    10-11-2013 08:13 AM
    I am testing the MOGA Pro controller and it works great, however while playing the O and X are switched(O is on the bottom and X is on the right). ALso there is no joystick option when using the moga, you can only use the D-pad.

Other than that it works great. PLaying through chrono cross eight now which works great, but it freezes if you got to the character's status screen.
    10-17-2013 08:43 PM
    new on version 1.0.10:
    new skin to virtual control.
    volume control option.
    virtual control configurable.
    other bugfixes
    Thank you for the update! Volume control is a great option, makes me not changing phone volume level every time. In-app volume has a bug now. If you changed it then lock screen, after you get it unlock, volume level will be at full again, but if you go to the settings and just press save again, it reverts to the one you selected before.

Also, nice simple skin. It has the same bug - after you lock screen and then getting it unlocked, it switches to default skin. Portrait Virtual Control always fullbright.

I can hear nothing right now when "Enable Sound" is off and phone`s volume is more than 00/30, but that constant noice still persist when "Enable Sound" option is on and even if the game produce not any sounds.
    10-18-2013 12:20 AM
    I forgot to mention when using the MOGA Pro controller, the phone will sleep after about 5 minutes. Also since the update: Now when I use the D-PAD my character runs in zig zags.
    10-18-2013 02:27 AM
    Thank you for the update! Volume control is a great option, makes me not changing phone volume level every time. In-app volume has a bug now. If you changed it then lock screen, after you get it unlock, volume level will be at full again, but if you go to the settings and just press save again, it reverts to the one you selected before.

Also, nice simple skin. It has the same bug - after you lock screen and then getting it unlocked, it switches to default skin. Portrait Virtual Control always fullbright.

I can hear nothing right now when "Enable Sound" is off and phone`s volume is more than 00/30, but that constant noice still persist when "Enable Sound" option is on and even if the game produce not any sounds.
    Thanks the feedback, I'll fix the config problem. The low noise is caused by opening the sound device, it is now removed with sound off by keeping the sound device off but with sound enabled there's no way to remove it...
    10-19-2013 12:50 AM
    I am testing the MOGA Pro controller and it works great, however while playing the O and X are switched(O is on the bottom and X is on the right). ALso there is no joystick option when using the moga, you can only use the D-pad.

Other than that it works great. PLaying through chrono cross eight now which works great, but it freezes if you got to the character's status screen.
    I forgot to mention when using the MOGA Pro controller, the phone will sleep after about 5 minutes. Also since the update: Now when I use the D-PAD my character runs in zig zags.
    Hi, thanks the feedback, at least one guy bought the Moga . You need to keep touching the screen to keep the phone alive but I will remove the sleep when moga support is enabled. What update? from 0.9 to 0.10? can you explaing how is this zig-zag better?
    10-19-2013 12:55 AM
    haha, whoops, I feel a lil dumb. the zig zag is a character status effect when you have the flu in Chrono Cross. I realized after no using the controller that the error was still happening, sorry!

So the only things to look at are O and X being switched and the joystick support(if that's a planned feature:-)

The moGa looks like this

Y
    X A
    B

So the mapping should be
    ^
    [_] O
    X
    10-19-2013 02:49 AM
    Thanks the feedback, I'll fix the config problem. The low noise is caused by opening the sound device, it is now removed with sound off by keeping the sound device off but with sound enabled there's no way to remove it...
    Another problem I found in 1.0.0.10, maybe it was in 2 previous versions, didn`t tested. When you trying to "load" BIOS (scph1001.bin file), app crashes.

Also, in-game switching "Enable Sound" and "Enable BIOS" options makes emulator crash.
    Last edited by Roman Ekaterininsky; 10-20-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: How to crash
    10-19-2013 05:34 AM
    Holy crap with the recent updates. Great job Andre. I finally got my hands on a PC long enough to upload a few more games to my SkyDrive to test out. SpiderMan 2: Enter Electro loads the Marvel screen but then freezes. I shall report back if I find any other game issues. Clock Tower and MGS still don't work regardless of BIOS on or off.
    10-20-2013 11:15 PM
275 ... 7891011