Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing this new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral.

It sounds like a fun game that a lot of people will like.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
? When COPYING FILE dialog, you can see bar below but its not filling up. Copying works
? When you at the landscape mode then block screen then portrait - control buttons at the full bright
? Each time I saved game then getting an emulator reloaded I`m getting save lost. The only way to save game is through a built-in emulator save/load system
? Load state button have "refresh" icon. I think it needs to be changed
? Recent Games dialog shows image file X times where X - my tries to launch a game. App stores only one image, as expected
? No L2 and R2 buttons support?
? Emulator gave me an error when I`m switched to right (or under in portrait) bar and fast back, but app wasn`t crash. Sended you a report through Hotmail
? Auto Save option - how often it saves? Lost my progress because of search button that launches search app (is there a way to disable it when emulator active?). Closed an app and emulator too :c
? When you calling settings menu, it says it`s an "EmiGens Plus" settings

PROBABLY Vagrant Story specific
Just 65535 "High" colors?
After the main video, menu strings are invisible. New game or just waiting ("advanced" new game starts) works
Sound is too high even at 1/30 so I`m playing with 0/30 but I didn`t tried to change emulator settings (except "Virtual Control Opacity")
Sometimes mobs attacks me only when I`m killed one in the room (nice "cheat")
No graphical glitches received except this one, see below
wp_ss_20130803_0005.png

You making great emulator! It never crashes like FPse on Android. I think all this problems are fixable. Vagrant Story PAL English is playable (but sound is not good on my Lumia 620, didn`t tried to change emulator settings).

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I sent Andre an email tonight but the main issue I am having is I am unable to reopen a game more than once. Because I have a 920 I have to download from SkyDrive and play from the internal memory but even once it is stored I can't reopen the game. Hoping it gets fixed soon so I can actually start playing games haha

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Stuck at the Abandoned Mines B1, dragon room. When I`m entering it, cutscene playing then control returns and... emulator hangs with the game. Tried many times. Screenshot below:
wp_ss_20130807_0001[1].png

Can I get the beta link sent or is there a way to contact Mr.. Andre o botelho?
Make PM to him

I sent Andre an email tonight but the main issue I am having is I am unable to reopen a game more than once. Because I have a 920 I have to download from SkyDrive and play from the internal memory but even once it is stored I can't reopen the game. Hoping it gets fixed soon so I can actually start playing games haha
If you played game once its ROM must be stored into Internal storage of the app. Try to open EmiPSX then Roms tab, choose Internal, your game will below. I didn`t tried SkyDrive yet, my ROM was loaded from SD Card (Lumia 620).

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have tried that, it just switches to a screen saying copying file then reverts back to the menu. This is the first time I've really wished that the 920 had a SD card slot haha

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Little more about Vagrant Story Wyvern hang
39329d1375882868-wp_ss_20130807_0001%5B1%5D.png

I realised that I can walk a little in the room. Hang accures only when I`m getting little close to wyvern. And it seems its animation don`t applies. Pressing select or getting close to wyvern makes game & emulator hang. Music is still playing at a speed that higher then before the hang. I can`t use emulator controls & options after hang. The way to close it - just waiting a few minutes or back sensor button spam.

There is also ngemu thread about same hang in ePSXe. I killed the first one in the intro but maybe due to in-game data saving problem in Andre`s emulator, that trick isn`t work for me :unhappysweat:

Waiting for fixes

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Woot! I finally got FF7 to work on a regular basis. Still can't get Clock Tower going but I will try a different ROM for that one. There goes the rest of my weekend lol

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I just had a thought. Since the emulator works best save wise with the save states, and FF7/8/9 are all split up over different image files, how will it be possible to move the save from disc 1 to disc 2? I am probably overlooking something simple but it just popped into my head?

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I just had a thought. Since the emulator works best save wise with the save states, and FF7/8/9 are all split up over different image files, how will it be possible to move the save from disc 1 to disc 2? I am probably overlooking something simple but it just popped into my head?

In-game saving system is broken (but maybe only in Vagrant Story) so you can`t finish games that requires 2 or more CD`s like Riven, Syphon Filter 2 etc. at now.

Also, I maked an ISO image of my Vigilante 8: 2nd offence and it`s not visible in emulator :c - I put it in the same folder on SD card as Vagrant Story bin/cue files (no cue file visible too) with no luck, tried to put in another folder and renaming iso image to bin. Emulator hangs when I try to load that renamed file (bin images is visible).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)