[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

jkidd01

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Is the working version the same region ID (SLUS-XXXXX/SCES-XXXXX etc) as the version that didn't work? This is useful stuff to be noting to identify specific games that have been tested.

Yes, they were both NTSC-1 (United States/Canada). I think the problem with the first images I used was that they were in a different format, and I tried converting them to ISO, and the ones I got that work were ripped originally as BIN files.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Vigilante 8: 2nd offence - still hangs at startup
Duke Nukem: Land of the babes - still hangs at startup
Future Cop L.A.P.D - still hangs on FMVs
Tested with BIOS enabled. Also when you switch to BIOS on you lost your saves and saved states. Switching BIOS to off restores them.
Both European PAL (English).

the compatibility list is up again, it was on trash for some reason I dont know.
Still unavailable for me.

cowclimber

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta] I waEmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

Is there Any way I can be a beta tester to test compatibility on windows 8 phone with my sexy nokia lumia 1020?:grin: even if someone were to e-mail xap I can deploy because I have developer. cowclimber@hotmail.com

hope I can help

thanks,
Justin

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta] I waEmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

Is there Any way I can be a beta tester to test compatibility on windows 8 phone with my sexy nokia lumia 1020?:grin: even if someone were to e-mail xap I can deploy because I have developer. cowclimber@hotmail.com

hope I can help

thanks,
Justin

For those requesting beta test I have many testers already and few feedback so I'm not adding anymore. Please wait for the open beta.

Andre, I have some suggestions for paid and free version of emulator. I think in free version you can save and load game through memory card and edit settings - just play. In paid you can also save through save states, and use special codes like:
Code:
D005E1C0 0020
8011FA5C 03E7
D005E1C0 0020
8011FA5E 03E7
I don`t know how it calls in Engish, in Russian that cheats can be used with "Взломщик кодов". If you can realise that cheats, your emulator will have an exclusive feature against other mobile platform emulators.

My video with Vagrant Story:
Sorry for the video quality. It has been recorded on tablet with 2mpix cam. I tried to record on 8mpix photocamera but the quality was even worse :cry:. Is there any way to record a video directly from the phone screen?

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks the tips, I think I can release a paid version with a trial, same as others, but the paid let you use 6 save states, confgure control, upload saves on skydrive and enable Moga Pro support. I like to enable one save state on trial because it gives a full emulator for free, you pay if you want, not because you cant pass that really long part of the game :unhappysweat: (not anyone can use the payment methods on these stores and on WP we can't side load apps).
I have yet to support cheat codes on all emulators so it will be o future update. Thanks the feedback.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I like to enable one save state on trial because it gives a full emulator for free, you pay if you want, not because you cant pass that really long part of the game :unhappysweat: (not anyone can use the payment methods on these stores and on WP we can't side load apps).
I have yet to support cheat codes on all emulators so it will be o future update. Thanks the feedback.

Will be great. The only way I can pay for apps in the store is virtual credit card (or any other credit card). So I`m using only free or demo apps atm. When you release your emulator, I`ll make and attach that credit card and will pay for your emulator, Angry Birds and a few other great apps.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Attached is cbin utility, is a command line tool to compress image files. The compressed files gives a little performance drop.
usage cbin.exe compressionlevel "gamename.iso" "compressedname.bin"
compressionlevel is a number from 1 to 9.
tested with bin, iso and img, may work with other formats.

Attachments

• cbin.zip
    90.4 KB · Views: 18

ataraxicstorm

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
would it be possible to have a feature of saving save states / memory card to skydrive? in theory allowing users to pick up where they left of on a pc emulator such as epsxe, load the same save game on emipsx and play on the bus to work. would be a nice usp if possible at all

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
would it be possible to have a feature of saving save states / memory card to skydrive? in theory allowing users to pick up where they left of on a pc emulator such as epsxe, load the same save game on emipsx and play on the bus to work. would be a nice usp if possible at all

I'm no developer but I'm pretty sure this should be possible because VBA8 (gb advance emulator) already has this feature

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo