[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
read above ^^^^ plus changing it mid game play won't change the speed, you have restart the app for the CPU change to take effect

I`m not sure about that. It seems like Vagrant Story accepts new settings immidately.

Try this settings:
FrameSkip: 0
Audio Options: Enable Sound (you can turn it off by making phone sound 00/30)
CPU Speed: 100% (20% is faster than 100% - more % if slowest)
BIAS: 1
Video Light, Video Blend and Enable BIOS (if you have BIOS) checked

Just download your ROMs through IE or any other app that can download the file and then open it with another app. MOGA support is already implemented but not tested yet.

ataraxicstorm

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
gutted, changed my login for windows 8, and therefore windows phone 8, so now it won't let me access the beta as its a different email lol. -sad face-

mtrav54

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded most recent update. The manage save states menu does not delete save states. Also having issue in Shinra Building in FFVII. After the escape from the cells, the game gets pixelated and doesn't display correctly and freezes up constantly

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
new on version 1.08:
Manage saves tab now working, upload and download saves from skydrive.
New skydrive download code.

Sadly, I`m getting application error when I`m trying to upload my saves. Here is the error report:
Code:
[ExceptionMessage]:[The request has already been submitted]
[StackTrace]:[
   at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BtsApi.CreateBackgroundTransferRequest(String requestId, TransferParameters& parameters)
   at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferRequest.SubmitHelper()
   at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferRequest.Submit()
   at Microsoft.Phone.BackgroundTransfer.BackgroundTransferService.Add(BackgroundTransferRequest request)
   at Microsoft.Live.Phone.PhoneBackgroundTransferService.Add(BackgroundTransferRequest request)
   at Microsoft.Live.Phone.Operations.BackgroundUploadOperation.<ExecuteAsync>d__1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid1[T0](CallSite site, T0 arg0)
   at PhoneDirect3DXamlAppInterop.MainPage.<SkyUpload>d__31.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
   at PhoneDirect3DXamlAppInterop.MainPage.<UploadSavesClick>d__8b.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__0(Object state)]
[OccurrenceDate]:[Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:29:06 GMT]
[AppInstallDate]:[Sat, 03 Aug 2013 14:01:25 GMT]
[AppTotalRuns]:[262]
[AppRunsAfterLastUpdate]:[262]
[AppPreviousRunDate]:[Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:25:36 GMT]
[AppVersion]:[1.0]
[Culture]:[ru-RU]
[CurrentPageSource]:[/MainPage.xaml]
[NavigationStack]:[]
[DeviceManufacturer]:[NOKIA]
[DeviceModel]:[RM-846_eu_russia_201]
[DeviceHardwareVersion]:[1.0.0.0]
[DeviceFirmwareVersion]:[3046.0000.1329.2004]
[OSVersion]:[Microsoft Windows NT 8.0.10328.0]
[CLRVersion]:[4.0.50829.0]
[DeviceType]:[Device]
[NetworkType]:[Wireless80211]
[DeviceTotalMemory(Mb)]:[395,4023]
[AppPeakMemoryUsage(Mb)]:[72,52734]
[AppCurrentMemoryUsage(Mb)]:[57,10156]
[IsoStorageAvailableSpace(Mb)]:[1102]

Then uploading stucks, says "Uploading file 1 from 14" and if I`m trying to cancel it, nothing happens. Tried multiple times and with BIOS on and off.

Thanks for the update.

Tried Destruction Derby Raw game. It plays fine but sometimes I`m getting textures messed up at the menus (after Press Start & Language selection sections).

zack05

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Also having issue in Shinra Building in FFVII. After the escape from the cells, the game gets pixelated and doesn't display correctly and freezes up constantly

If you have a save file(not the save state) after obtaining enemy skill materia first uncheck bios then save exit app then open the emipsx play ff7 on internal then pixelated fix

Travis White

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
are there any clues as to when this will hit open beta/ open market? I sadly missed the opportunity to be a beta tester. Also wanted to assist with testing on the MOGA... Guess I get to wait for the open release

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Nice update i will able to download my memory card on pc to my phone thanks sir andre

Tell me if you REALLY can do it. I`m still can`t, see my message above.

For Andre - there is a bug since beta start, if you check "Enable Sound" OFF, and sound level of the phone is more than 00/30, you can hear noice (just a "white noice", not in-game sounds) from the speaker.

zack05

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
@ roman
rename your epsxe memorycard(epsxe000.mcr or epsxe001.mcr or card1.mcr or card2.mcr) to mcd001.mcr or mcd002.mcr upload it to your skydrive acc before you upload make a folder "PSXsaves" on your skydrive acc. Upload the rename .mcr to folder PSXsaves then open emipsx log in your skydrive acc then click download from skydrive thats it..

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
@ roman
rename your epsxe memorycard(epsxe000.mcr or epsxe001.mcr or card1.mcr or card2.mcr) to mcd001.mcr or mcd002.mcr upload it to your skydrive acc before you upload make a folder "PSXsaves" on your skydrive acc. Upload the rename .mcr to folder PSXsaves then open emipsx log in your skydrive acc then click download from skydrive thats it..

Thanks for the tip. Still, I can`t upload. When I`m trying, if there`s no PSXsaves folder at the SkyDrive, I`m getting this error, if exists, I`m getting
Error!

The resource couldn`t be created because a resource named 'PSXsaves' already exists.

Here is the pic of Destruction Derby Raw textures corruption (you can still play if you can get to race where the textures are normal)
wp_ss_20131008_0001[1].png
Holy Win (Excalibur) sword from Vagrant Story
wp_ss_20130923_0002[1].png
wp_ss_20130920_0002[1].png

Justin Kovach

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I am testing the MOGA Pro controller and it works great, however while playing the O and X are switched(O is on the bottom and X is on the right). ALso there is no joystick option when using the moga, you can only use the D-pad.

Other than that it works great. PLaying through chrono cross eight now which works great, but it freezes if you got to the character's status screen.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
new on version 1.0.10:
new skin to virtual control.
volume control option.
virtual control configurable.
other bugfixes

Thank you for the update! Volume control is a great option, makes me not changing phone volume level every time. In-app volume has a bug now. If you changed it then lock screen, after you get it unlock, volume level will be at full again, but if you go to the settings and just press save again, it reverts to the one you selected before.

Also, nice simple skin. It has the same bug - after you lock screen and then getting it unlocked, it switches to default skin. Portrait Virtual Control always fullbright.

I can hear nothing right now when "Enable Sound" is off and phone`s volume is more than 00/30, but that constant noice still persist when "Enable Sound" option is on and even if the game produce not any sounds.

Justin Kovach

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I forgot to mention when using the MOGA Pro controller, the phone will sleep after about 5 minutes. Also since the update: Now when I use the D-PAD my character runs in zig zags.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss