Need Some Beta Testers with Multiple Nest Thermostats

anthonypham

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I looked into adding information for other thermostats into the live tile, but I just can't think of a good way to do it. Since the tile only shows you one count I think that data may be misrepresented or more confusing if I were to add information from other thermostats.

While I was poking around the live tile I noticed that my time to target calculations were off and fixed it. In addition, I added the capability to add the program to the lockscreen. You should see an update for the beta in a few hours.

Also, I went ahead and submitted the app for review to the WP Store, so it may be live in a few days. :)

anthonypham

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I submitted the app last week and it finally got certification. I just published the app into the store, it should be live soon.

Thank you for all those who helped to beta test!

where is this app? what is happening to the nest apps? is nest shutting them down?

From my understanding, yes. Which is why I reworked my UI in hopes that it won't be.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
How does this supposed to work? I bought this app and when I run it, all I get is a log in page for an account I don't have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss