Need Beta Testers for Code Editor: new grammar highlighting text/code viewer/editor WP7/8

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm a developer and I'm looking for beta testers for my new app, it is an advanced text editor that can recognize and highlight the grammar of a large number of programming languages, edit and create new files, share them on the network using web services, email , sms and socials (future integration with skydrive is planned).
The program is able to read many different text formats ( from common txt files to sources cpp, cs, py, java, basic, vb, py, log, config and so on and so on) from the browser and the email app.
In addition to bug reports suggestions for improving the application are welcome :)

To enter the beta program you just need to compile this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uCR6gF2UUnXqcbVL-w3gjSaKPDjoOyQUDYidIARc6XU/viewform

thanks!

Last edited:

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Need Beta Testers for Code Editor: new grammar highlighting text/code viewer/editor WP8

thank you! in few hours the next beta will be published and i'll notify via mail all new beta testers :) keep in touch

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Need Beta Testers for Code Editor: new grammar highlighting text/code viewer/editor WP8

Form completed, looking forward to test your app :)

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Sorry guys, the store is taking more time that i expected, you'll receive an email as soon as it's published ;)

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Beta 1.0.2 released yesterday together with the email to all beta testers, today 1.0.3 expected with semi-functional skydrive support

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Sent you a crash report. I was trying to share the file via sms :)
Is it possible to load files from skydrive yet?
I write games for the zx spectrum in Z80 assembly language and this app is ideal for knocking out some code while out and about! Its great :)
Now i just need you to do syntax colouring for z80 assembly hehe ;)

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

A request :)

Any chance of being able to work in the editor in landscape mode? Maybe have a rotation lock too if needed. Thanks :)

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Any chance of being able to work in the editor in landscape mode? Maybe have a rotation lock too if needed. Thanks :)

ok, i'm going to read your crash report and fix the bug in few hours, you'll be emailed for the update.

can you mail me some other formats that you'd like to be included?

YES! skydrive supported in the next beta coming in few hours

the viewer should go well with the assembler... i wrote the grammar for the mips, maybe its quite similar, if not do you want to give me some help to insert that gramamar?

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

I didn't include this because i thought there was no enough room for the text (keyboard's fault) i'll include in thext release, let me know if it's a good deal

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Excellent.

I'm not sure exactly the information regarding the grammar that you need. If you email me an example I will then get on and put together what you need.
I would expect that it would be similar to mips and x86 assembler.
I use an editor called Context on the PC and it has a kind of language grammar file for z80. I'll take a look at it.

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Excellent.

I'm not sure exactly the information regarding the grammar that you need. If you email me an example I will then get on and put together what you need.
I would expect that it would be similar to mips and x86 assembler.
I use an editor called Context on the PC and it has a kind of language grammar file for z80. I'll take a look at it.

send me a source file of the Z80, i program for mips, if the grammar is totally different i will give you directives on how write grammar highlighting

razer93

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Beta 1.0.3b uploaded, waiting for approvation. As usually all beta testers will receive an email when process is complete with relative download link and changelog ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss