Looking for beta testers! Traffic Race 3D 2 is on the way!

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!

I'm about to get Traffic Race 3D 2 ready for release and I'd like you to give me some feedback on the game.

If you want to test my new game and provide feedback then please sign up here:
Traffic Race 3D 2 - Beta List Windows Phone

TrafficRace3D2_beta5.jpg

Traffic Race3D 2 (Beta) - YouTube

Attachments

• 2013-10-14 Beta Update 5.jpg
    2013-10-14 Beta Update 5.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 4

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

Thanks, I already got 2 new beta testers, so thanks. I intend to use this forum a lot more in the future to ask for feedback and use polls to develop features people actually want and like. I hope that's ok with the forum rules and Everything!

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
NEED ADVICE! How much griding is ok before you can buy a new car in racing games games? How many races do u need to win/do to unlock next car?

Trying to find a good balance in Traffic Race 3D 2. Please provide your opinion in this thread!

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey just registered, haven't got the mail yet. To me untill and unless the car handles a particular race, i don't mind playing with. Also the no of levels could determine that, for instance, no of levels are 20, and total cars are 10. I could divide it like 2 cars compulsory per race, or split it up depending on the race difficulty. 2 cars till 3rd-4th race, then 3 more cars till 9th, and so on..

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

Sorry but I dont see you either. So check your spam folder, you need to click on the link that you received in the email.

Otherwise send me your email adress in a PM and I'll add you manually!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey just registered, haven't got the mail yet. To me untill and unless the car handles a particular race, i don't mind playing with. Also the no of levels could determine that, for instance, no of levels are 20, and total cars are 10. I could divide it like 2 cars compulsory per race, or split it up depending on the race difficulty. 2 cars till 3rd-4th race, then 3 more cars till 9th, and so on..

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Good news, now I see your email and got an email like 5 min ago to download it.

Let me know what you think about it!

Hey!

Sorry but I dont see you either. So check your spam folder, you need to click on the link that you received in the email.

Otherwise send me your email adress in a PM and I'll add you manually!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, so i played the game few times, and i liked it.
Now i have a few doubts..
1. Settings not working, is that intentionally?
2. Does it requires net connection as it didn't asked my name untill net connection was available.
Bugs found:
1. Even after finishing the race, sometimes the race continued. Went till he end, and found dead end. Came back but still didn't ended.
2. Even the first car reached upto 100km/hr (intentional?).
Will keep on posting if found something else... :)

iamqbm

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
It has been founded that angry birds titles are free in some regions ..Many are saying that they have found those free by changing their regions ..I am in the region which is not available in[REGION+LANGUAGE],still I have changed my region as well but no effect as they are still available with price tags ..Any help ??

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It has been founded that angry birds titles are free in some regions ..Many are saying that they have found those free by changing their regions ..I am in the region which is not available in[REGION+LANGUAGE],still I have changed my region as well but no effect as they are still available with price tags ..Any help ??

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

The deal is over now. Wrong thread.

Fired from my Lumia 820

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for trying it and providing feedback!

1. Yes its not done yet, working on it. Will be appart of the next beta update.
2. No it does not, however the hall of fame requires it to up and download highscores. When the net is detected it will ask for you player name.

Bugs :
1. Haha ok now thats a bug! I'll fix it and will make the final finish bigger so u cant miss it.
2. Yes thats correct, otherwise its too boring ;) Best cars will reach Close to 300 km/p :)

Thanks and keep letting me know what you Think!

Hi, so i played the game few times, and i liked it.
Now i have a few doubts..
1. Settings not working, is that intentionally?
2. Does it requires net connection as it didn't asked my name untill net connection was available.
Bugs found:
1. Even after finishing the race, sometimes the race continued. Went till he end, and found dead end. Came back but still didn't ended.
2. Even the first car reached upto 100km/hr (intentional?).
Will keep on posting if found something else... :)

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
More bug(s):
1. In the second race, I played it many times, but no lap increment... I went on circles hoping it would end. WTF... :p
2. If the game is paused, and the back button is pressed, the game freezes.

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
1. Hmm strange did you maybe miss a checkpoint?
2. How did you pause the game? I'm just working on that feature and I'm pretty sure you don't have it yet ;) Please describe the steps you took.

More bug(s):
1. In the second race, I played it many times, but no lap increment... I went on circles hoping it would end. WTF... :p
2. If the game is paused, and the back button is pressed, the game freezes.

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Subscribed, is this for WP7.x too? It looks pretty good and the WP7.x racing market is just like a desert..

EDIT: Ok thanks, Ill try it on the L720 tomorrow and come back with an idea about the game

Last edited:

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Excellent! Just sent you the download details!

And no sorry this is wp8 only. My last games Traffic Race 3D and 3D parking is based on wp7. I don't think devs will focus on 7.x anymore.

Subscribed, is this for WP7.x too? It looks pretty good and the WP7.x racing market is just like a desert..

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
1. Hmm strange did you maybe miss a checkpoint?
2. How did you pause the game? I'm just working on that feature and I'm pretty sure you don't have it yet ;) Please describe the steps you took.

no i didn't.. I tried to go through every checkpoints, if missed, went back and then again pass through the checkpoint. Also, please make the ending checkpoint as finish line, its confusing.

Sorry my bad. I tried it again, now its stopping the game. What i did was when in the middle of a game, i pressed the pause button, so it waits for a few seconds before closing, within that time, i pressed the back button, and then it got freezed. Tried it again, working fine.

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey downloaded the new update. Made the game better.... Played it a few times. But noticed a bug. I bought the last car (using the app purchase... 😈😈😈). Now tried playing the first and second race, it directly shows race finished.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs