Parents with new children needed (Guaging interest)

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been working on an app for my wife keep track of all of our new born's daily activities. I'm actively developing with her feedback when I get some time to sit down and actually work on it. I'm far along on the data capture end, but the UI and statistics end hasn't received any attention yet. The UI is only at the point of being functional to get data in. Once I get some of that done I'd like to get some people involved before an actual public release. I know this is a very specific app as even those with babies may not take the time to use it. So currently I'm just seeing if there is any interest in me even going the beta path.

Multiple Babies

Activities tracked
  • Feeding with food type and amounts
  • Breast Feeding
  • Pumping Session
  • BM
  • Void
  • Weight
  • Height

Notes can be linked to any activity

The main reason the app was started was to have a good means of tracking the breast milk supply and we decided to take it further.

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Interesting app idea...
My wife would have probably used the crap out of it, with our last baby (she's a bit of a freak about keeping all of those memories).
Hehehe...
The biggest thing that I can request is having some form of interoperability with SkyDrive.
There's no real point to entering all of this data if it can only be viewed, on the phone, and if it's lost, when switching phones.
Maybe an Excel spreadsheet that saves to SkyDrive would be useful?
Then, the user could view/edit from anywhere.
JJ

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the need for sleeping data.

Also, and this is kinda along the SkyDrive note, the ability to add/edit data from multiple phones. Granted, this would require both parents to have Windows Phone, but it was a feature both my wife and I used with our first child (we both had iPhones at the time).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon