Hey people,

I'm busy creating an updated version of Follw.it for Windows Phone : Follw.it | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    In other words going from the original wp7 app to wp8.

To go through the app, I'm in need of beta testers!
    So anyone who knows follw.it ( or wants to try it out ) and has time to do app testing, please contact me!
    My twitter: @Depechie

Greets
    Glenn
    01-28-2014 04:39 AM
    Im testing from Germany :) Could u pls publish ur app to the german store too? there is still ur old version from within 2012. i changed my region to usa to get ur current beta app.
    Just some things i would be glad to have within the app:

- select what to start with, current it starts every time with stream, but it just loads endless. would be great to select what to show on start like movies, tv show etc.
    - a global search button would be amazing, so i could start the app search for the movie an check in or add the movie to the list
    - a option for how to show the movies, like now with the posters or some smaller pictures down until just a list of all movies etc.
    - the details view of a movie called summary at the moment just shows up the poster of the movie, some stars and the option to check in or an option to check in, should show here much more information about the movie maybe imdb rating and so on
    - not such a great point, but the possibility to get access to all profiloptions would be also great

Bugs i found so far:

- it seems like the app is trying to load something all the time, it never stops to show the loading animation on the top
    - another bug is, that everytime i got the app running and my phone turns of the screen and i unlock it again, ur app shows a message "exception" occured

i think this should be enough to start :)
    02-09-2014 03:34 PM
    Thanks for the huge input! I've mailed back for the beta testing ( if you are still interested ). Do note that it's progressing slowly because of other projects, but all input is welcome!!
    02-16-2014 06:50 AM