Super Polygon / Super Hexagon game beta test

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Super Polygon v1.2 Beta is Ready!

I am so excited to announce Super Polygon v1.2 beta. Thank you for your interest in helping me test Super Polygon.

In this update:

1. Download size reduced to 18 MB
2. Changed level structure to ramp up difficulty in a smooth curve, We now have 7 levels (6 more levels to come)

Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon

Polygon, Polygoner, Polygonest

3. Added 3rd music track
4. You will have to complete Square to unlock Pentagon and so forth. But if you cant do that and want to take a look at all levels. There is a "TEST" setting on settings screen. When you check that, you will be able to play all levels and your player will not die during the game. But I would suggest that you try to play all levels the regular way so you can comment on the difficulty ramp up.

I only have 1 week left to complete this game, so its critical that I get feedback from you guys. Please respond with feedback, suggestions latest by Friday.

You can send me feedback by replying to this email or from you phone - just tap on the "mail" icon on the main menu screen in the game.

You should be able to download the game; if you face any issues, wait 10 minutes and try again.

The game is all about music and action. It looks deceptively simple and can get frustrating :) so make sure to put the volume on high since I need feedback on the music as well.

If you haven't played it before, please play tutorial by tapping the "LEARN" button.

Please like our facebook page.

Thank You,

Imran Shafiq
@danglingneuron

Last edited:

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey I've noticed that the first run after opening it takes a long time to start on 520, maybe optimise it a bit ? And also, could you please improve the retry menu ? The one in super hexagon was awesome !

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
so far I love the game.....I think you should give a window when we complete a level that we've unlocked another level...
and I've seen a glitch I suppose...when it loads a level....it gets stuck! and the music just goes like it's buffering....

Last edited:

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
so far I love the game.....I think you should give a windows when we complete a level that we've unlocked another level...
and I've seen a glitch I suppose...when it loads a level....it gets stuck! and the music just goes like it's buffering....

Yes, issue fixed and will give message about new level unlock :) next release soon.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I played and completed the square, pentagon and hexagon. Thenwhile playing octagon, i had to go so i just kept the back button pressed, and clicked on the cross. Next time i open it, my progress hasn't been saved :( cant you make it save progre

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I played and completed the square, pentagon and hexagon. Thenwhile playing octagon, i had to go so i just kept the back button pressed, and clicked on the cross. Next time i open it, my progress hasn't been saved :( cant you make it save progre

hell !!! I played it again, completed square, saw my high score: 60.03 seconds. and then just to test, i closed the game and restarted it. MY PROGRESS WASN'T THERE !! It isn't saving my progress permanently ! The only saves i have are the polygon and polygoner saves which were made before the update, and i cant even play them now ! i cant even play pentagon without first doing square all over again ! Fix the save issue please !

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Super Polygon is released!!!

Windows Phone 8 users can now download Super Polygon v1.0.

Windows 8.1 users can now download Super Polygon v1.0

Please don't forget to rate it a 5-star game and keep providing feedback. We have a lot of stuff coming in next update.

Super Polygon is a twitchy, hypnotic music-rhythm based game that looks deceptively simple but is hard to master. This is the game you need to zone out and lose yourself in the minimalist action mechanic beating to the music. You will get trapped in complex polygon patterns, repeatedly die and get frustrated. But you will rejoice when you figure out the patterns and how to navigate the treacherous polygon world. This is not Flappy bird, this is some hard core stuff. So zone in or zone out... and get ready for addictive gameplay.
First check out the tutorial/learn mode, choose the visual theme you like and then get down to it. Prove yourself in Super Square, Super Pentagon, Super Hexagon and Super Octagon to put your best score on the online leaderboard. Please provide feedback and don't forget to rate it a 5-star game. Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/superpolygon

Last edited:

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see that I'm on top of the scoreboard with you haha, was rather disappointed when my username was already taken though :(

:) so that's you. I actually made a goofy mistake in last two levels, the speed is very slow so its easy. I am going to get another update out with 3 new (180 seconds each) levels which will actually be on par with SH :) The first 7 levels are warm-up and to ease in new-comers :) Stay tuned.. hopefully by Monday you will be able to play the new levels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb