Andromeda Blue Beta Coming Soon!

SuviCM

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone!

My name is Suvi and I work as a community manager at Tuliotus Ltd.! As some of you might recall, some concept art of our new game Andromeda Blue was posted here last July. Andromeda Blue is a multiplayer exploration game for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Situated in a mysterious planet, Andromeda Blue gives the player the possibility to fly around with their own ship and explore this new world; to place a colony, to collect rare animals and to collaborate with other colonies and people around the world.
andromeda_blue___environment_1_by_vablo-d6itjd1.jpg

The website of the game contains news, concept art, video material, information about our team and, most importantly, the beta sign up form! Oh yes, you heard correctly; the beta will be released soon, so be sure to sign up if you are interested in testing our game! Note, however, that the beta will first be released for Windows 8 PCs and tablets, as we are still optimizing memory usage for mobile phones, but you can still sign up as a Windows phone user so that we can inform you when the mobile phone version is released.

Below is a video of the UI progress and a link to the Facebook page of our game. Please do tell us what you think and feel free to ask if you have any questions! :smile:

- Andromeda Blue Facebook page

Last edited:

SuviCM

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
When windowsphone version coming?

We will release the Windows Phone version as soon as possible after releasing the PC/tablet version, the goal now being April. People who have signed up as beta testers will receive an email when the release date of each version is decided, so we recommend signing up in order to receive the latest news. :smile:

This looks brilliant, I can't wait to test it

Thank you, we can't wait either! :wink:

Last edited:

SuviCM

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
can u add me as a beta tester?
i am interested. i use 720 with black update and a dev unlocked phone.

Hi ShreyansShah!

Could you visit the website of the game (link) and fill in the beta sign up form so that we get all the information we need in order to add you to our group? You can also email us at beta@andromeda-blue.com and send your information (name, Microsoft account, device) that way. :smile:

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Game looks nice. Signed up for beta and cant wait to test. Thanks for windows support. Also, i noticed the use of Azure cloud in the signup link. Does this mean that the game might support cloud saves via azure? Thanks.

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Soon and soon! We are really working hard to polish the beta, the beta is now expected to start within a week.

Cheers and thanks for your patience!
-Kimo

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The good news is that the beta is ready, the bad news is that we are experiencing technical difficulty with the deployment of the application to the market place. We hope to fix those problem tomorrow. Sorry for the delay! We are just as eager to get our game to the world :D

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems that as I posted, the problems have disappeared. Much love!!
I will send out the email with all the information, don't worry, you are on the list :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans