Tumb - A new Tumblr Client for Windows Phone 8

Edward Roozeboom

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Dear WP8 & Tumblr users,

I've been working on a new Tumblr client for Windows Phone 8 named "Tumb" and I'm looking for some awesome people to join the beta test. My goal is to combine functionality with a beatifull user interface and device specific features. The first release will contain the most important Tumblr functions like checking the dashboard posts, watching profiles and posting text/quote/image/link. More features will be added over time.

Want to join? I hope you will :)
Please fill in this form: Tumb BETA subscription

Here's the app in its current state:

tumb_1.png tumb_2.png tumb_3.png tumb_4.png

Regards,

Edward Roozeboom

Tin Vukas

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

i subscribed to your app, still didn't get the email nor i can download it from your link.

Can you please help?

Br,

Tin

Edward Roozeboom

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi there! Yes, the app is still being developed. I had to slow down development for some time due to some obligations, but I'll be picking up speed again. Everyone who signed up will get access today.

Excuse me for the inconvenience!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've just signed up too, as I'm really wanting a great Tumblr experience on WP and would like to help improve the beta. I also offer my help in translating the app to German.

Brandon McLean

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! I've been waiting for a quality tumblr app to come for ages as well. I'm glad to see you developing this app. Good luck with your thesis!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'll add you guys ASAP. The project is on hold for now, due to very limited resources (working on a thesis). I appreciate your interest!

Thanks for adding me. :) I've just downloaded the app. Please let me know when you continue developing, so I can bomb you with feedback. ;) If you're interested in having the app translated to German, let me know.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa