CloudMesh beta

DVDPT

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
CloudMesh is the new way to manage your cloud media!

We just released the beta
, if you want to help us out testing it, go ahead and submit to the beta program.

For entering please fill this form.

We have a facebook group to let the testers talk to the devs and vice-versa, you can join it here.

Also if you just want to know news about the app you can follows on twitter or like our facebook page

​On behalf of ImaginationOverflow
Thanks

csjjjjjjjjjjj

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Pics look great. Best of luck.

Suggestion:
A killer feature would be background syncing. For example, long-press a folder and select 'Make available offline' (like onedrive does on windows rt). Due to limited memory, users might configure some settings (e.g. 1gb max data, sdcard vs phone, use wifi-only, keep newest files vs keep most recently accessed).

Personally, I travel to non-LTE areas often. It's not fun opening each file one-by-one to get the phone up-to-date in anticipation of traveling. Would be much appreciated by those of us not living in Silicon Valley.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Paid for the pro version, hope you have success. Personal I don't care to much, keeps giving me errors as I exit the dropbox. Then makes me sign in all the time. I will stick with the one I already use.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12