Minefield Beta

runewake2

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Minefield is a game coming soon to Windows Phone which combines the thought puzzles of classic Minesweeper with that of a Maze game. In it you must navigate a grid of tiles using the clues as to the adjacent mines in order to get to the end. This style allows for rapid gameplay and I've found it quite fun.

I am looking for a set of dedicated testers to weed out any final bugs that may exist and to give feedback on features that need that final bit of polish. The beta will be running this weekend and over the beginning of next week.

You may sign up for the Minefield beta by completing this quick survey: Here
The survey will record your Live account email so that you may gain access to the beta and a few questions about the types of apps you use, your experience with Windows Phone etc. These questions are designed to help me better define Minefields audience.

wp_ss_20140327_0001[1].png wp_ss_20140327_0002[1].png
wp_ss_20140327_0003[1].png wp_ss_20140327_0004[1].png

A little about Minefield:
Minefield has 4 difficulties ranging from the deceptively simple Easy mode to the insane Expert difficulty. Each level is randomly generated based on the difficulty. The algorithm used to generate these levels ensures that all levels are completable and removes the possibility of certain to-easy paths (such as straight down and right). Completing levels earn you experience and levels and accomplishing specific feats results in the award of achievements. These achievements award a bonus 100 experience when unlocked. You may get up to Level 50 (Omega). At this level all ads are removed as a sort of loyalty bonus.

Beyond this range of levels and rewards Minefield keeps track of your best time and career stats for each difficulty. Want to know how many mines you've hit over your time playing? No problem. Want to look up your best time for an Expert Level? Simple.

Minefield also features an 8 minute original soundtrack written by DjGubkaFish over at Newgrounds.

Once again, you may sign up for the Minefield beta by completing this quick survey: Here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans