Clipr-Beta!! Get your hands on this!!!

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Clipr :

StoreIcon358x173.png

Description:

Clipr is a powerful, fast, and unique photo background changing tool, which lets you clip the subject of interest from a photo and then merge it with a friends photo or a new background in just few clicks.
Change background, have fun !!
No other app is even close to Clipr---guaranteed!

With simple steps and controls you can create the photo you want easily.
- Clip your photo,
- Choose your favourite background,
- Resize & Reframe,
- Apply different filters,

You can create funny photos and fool your friends by manipulating and changing the backgrounds!
Don't forget to keep experimenting with your creative side. You'll be creating great photos in no time.

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CliprPhotoApp)

What's new in version 3.0:

1. Colorful and interactive UI with beautiful icons !
2. All new transparent tiles (to make your wallpaper visible on windows phone 8.1).
3. 50+ New filters !
4. New background images.
5. New Tutorials.
6. Minor bug fixes.

Key Features:

1. Easy to use: Clipr makes you look like a pro, but you need not be one.
2. Change background of a photo in a easy way with just few clicks.
3. You can apply and undo filters separately to match foreground and background photos.
4. Edit photos from your gallery by selecting Clipr application.
5. You can re-use clipped images from Clipr Gallery.
6. New blur effect (mimicks bokeh effect) with filters option.

Tips:

1. To get best results you'll need a strong distinctive background color like blue, green and red that is evenly lit.
2. Clipping low resolution pictures will result rough edges.

Try this app for once it will not disappoint you. It's really first of it's kind in windows phone 8.

I don't want to stop here, I want to make it more feature rich app, so please give your valuable suggestions to improve it :)

Check out the Clipr v3.0 video here..
http://youtu.be/IYGtfs28BOc

Clipr Facebook Page

Now available in Windows Phone Store

If you want to use the original app, go here
Store App

462x120_WP_Store_cyan.png

If you want to test my beta app, go here
Just send your Microsoft mail ID used in your phone via private message ..i'll reply you with the update details!
Beta App!

462x120_WPS_Download_blk.png

Last edited:

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Beta version is in test !
If you want to test it send your Microsoft mail Id via private message so that I can add you as beta tester

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I didn't find any bugs so far....is there any specific point you want me to look out for? I love the app though :)

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Judging from the video you posted @Venu238, this app is awesome. Really. This is great
Thanks for adding this to the WP Store. Once I get a WP8(or 8.1) device, I would be sure to try it out.

One personal little thing. Can you make the tile transparent so after I upgrade to WP8.1 it would be able to go with the background I choose(when I pin it to the start screen)

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the report :)
I have updated the app again and included new default backgrounds for merging!
and also improved the quality of clipping image. Just generally use the app
and if there are no bugs i'll update the store app today itself :)

Edit: Clipr-Beta update will be live within 1hr, just check out the beta link provided in the main post :)

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I've made the tiles transparent and updated them in Beta app way before..I'll update the store app in a day :)

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I want Lumia 520 tester, to test Clipr-beta update..As I have changed all the algorithms from the ground, there maybe few performance issues. So, I wanted one to test the update and then i'll update Clipr main app in the store.

If any one willing to do, please private message me.

Thank you :)

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Clipr is updated to v2.0 with loads of features..

What's new in version 2.0:

1. New refreshing look!
2. All new transparent tiles (to make your wallpaper visible on windows phone 8.1).
3. Now, you can zoom and draw lines on the photo (use two fingers to zoom and move the photo and one finger to draw).
4. Live preview of clipping photo.
5. Live Preview of filters.
6. Now, you can apply and undo filters to both foreground and background photos separately.
7. Default backgrounds added.
8. Minor bug fixes.

Download here

View attachment 61300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO_srNU_ipY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon