Pocket File Manager 8.1 version beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
4 new beta testers added.

updated version 5.0.0.3 just posted. Will be available within one hour.

Please update and re test

Folder info (inside of other folders) should work better now
SD Card info also should work, other type of folders will be added later
Copy/Move within same folder now works. Unfortunately I found that Microsoft did not support MOVE folder operation for their new File API, so now move works like "copy all then delete" :)
SkyDrive->OneDrive
and other fixes

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

We are going to release beta version of PFM WP8.1 and looking for beta testers. If you are interested please share your LiveID with me and I will add to to the list.

Amout of beta testers are limited :)

The discussion of bugs and features will go in this thread.

Things are changed in 8.1 version

1. No more audio player. Microsoft removed support for background audio players in Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications! What a clever decision!
2. You won't be able to see hidden folders
3. You won't be able to hide files and folders
4. Integrated PDF viewer will be removed.
5. You won't be able to edit any documents file when open them from PFM. They opened in Read only mode. Have no idea why :(
6. Could be a few other things, not discovered yet.

Link to beta version
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pocket-file-manager-beta/4cf55a06-b4e9-4c1b-b2ae-315fe2f3a50eView attachment 63960

Add me: 19felix220@gmail.comThank you

Pratik Mehta

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

We are going to release beta version of PFM WP8.1 and looking for beta testers. If you are interested please share your LiveID with me and I will add to to the list.

Amout of beta testers are limited :)

The discussion of bugs and features will go in this thread.

Things are changed in 8.1 version

1. No more audio player. Microsoft removed support for background audio players in Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications! What a clever decision!
2. You won't be able to see hidden folders
3. You won't be able to hide files and folders
4. Integrated PDF viewer will be removed.
5. You won't be able to edit any documents file when open them from PFM. They opened in Read only mode. Have no idea why :(
6. Could be a few other things, not discovered yet.

Link to beta version
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pocket-file-manager-beta/4cf55a06-b4e9-4c1b-b2ae-315fe2f3a50eView attachment 63960

Lumia 520, pratikmehta35@live.com

alvinsfb

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
alvin_sfb[at]live[dot]com

I really appreciate your hard work for bringing such a file manager to WP 8. I hope you can do better on this app for WP8.1

:)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Plz add me, would love to see a usefull file manager. My WPC user name @hotmail.com

Here is a question, not that I could take advanage of it, but, If someone was to have a Samsung rooted WP 8.1 device, would it show hidden folders that it could access ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel