Mario Forever and Jazz jackrabbit 2 coming soon

akp pauljoel

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I will be releasing a revamp of Mario forever to the windows phone store which will feature 4 worlds from the normal game and some extra addition and jazz jackrabbit 2 will have only two episode and possible chance of multiplayer, work on jazz jackrabbit has been closed.

Fill out this survey to participate in the beta for mario forever: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-S81-y6-i54bWVF3DDgVszNdKIQ8-Dbq35GC4CisiDE/viewform

beta currently support phones with
WVGA disylay
WXGA display
other resolution are being worked on

Last edited:

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I will be releasing two games in the windows phone store a revamp of Mario forever which will feature 4 worlds from the normal game and a Mario naruto alternate reality and some extra addition and jazz jackrabbit 2 will have only two episode and possible chance of multiplayer so what do you guys think any suggestion hopefully the game will be available for beta testing 3 weeks :grin:

interesting, I'd like to see some screenshots of these :)
if it all possible :D

akp pauljoel

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
here are screenshots

empty2.PNG
i'm through with the mario worlds but still working on the mario naruto alternate reality, will upload the intro video for that next week..

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140519_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140519_0001.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
i am permited to use it, so long as it doesnt diminsh the dignity or value of the owner's properties, and besides that there are other mario games in the windows phone store

I highly doubt it. unless it's being done under official license. Nintendo's stance is to grant permssion to use their IP to nobody.

Further reading:
Intellectual Property Rights

Nintendo owns intellectual property rights in its products. These include copyrights, trademarks, and patents.

Copyrights

A copyright is an exclusive right granted to an author of a literary, musical, audiovisual or artistic work, giving the author the sole right to reproduce and distribute that work. There are several different types of copyrights which are associated with Nintendo's products. These include various copyrights in Nintendo's software source code, executable code, game visual display, game music, game characters, product packaging, game manuals and labels; hardware chip microcode; artwork and publications.

Trademarks

Trademarks are the distinctive names, words, logos, designs and symbols used to distinguish a product of a particular manufacturer or source. Some of Nintendo's most widely recognized trademarks include Nintendo?, Game Boy?, Super NES? and Super Mario Bros.?. The Nintendo? trademark has been filed in many countries throughout the world and registrations have been issued in Nintendo's name in many countries.

Source: Nintendo's legal page. | Nintendo - Corporate Information | Legal Information (Copyrights, Emulators, ROMs, etc.)

May I use Nintendo games/music/graphics/web site contents?

We appreciate the interest in Nintendo and in all our video game products. To us, it represents a great sign of success and recognition of the Nintendo brand.

"Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America Inc. Nintendo owns extensive intellectual property rights in all of its products, including video game systems, game titles, characters, game software, graphics, artwork, and screen shots. Nintendo also retains rights in content on Nintendo's web sites, including articles, artwork, screen shots and other files. Trademarks and copyrights for third-party games and characters are owned by the companies that market or license those products.

While we are grateful for all the requests for permission to use Nintendo properties, we are not able to grant such requests. We receive thousands of requests and we do not have adequate staffing to review them all. Therefore, our general policy is to decline requests for permission for the use of Nintendo properties.

Although we are not able to grant permission, use of Nintendo's properties without formal permission by Nintendo may still be allowed under the relevant laws of the particular jurisdiction involved. Thus, we encourage you to seek your own legal counsel if you have any questions about whether your particular proposed use is permitted without Nintendo's authorization. Nintendo cannot provide legal advice.

We appreciate your support.

Source: | Nintendo - Corporate Information | Company FAQs

No doubt the other IPs you intend to use have similar wordings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster