Runchievment - simple score based running app with virtual spoken personal trainer

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Floppy Disk Apps is currently developing a new running tracking app for those of us who don't want to look at stats; get bored looking at where we ran and how fast because all we want to do is get a little bit fitter.

What you see is what you get. With Runchievment all you need to try and do is beat your highscore, with our virtual personal trainer "Chris" giving you encouragement, tips and telling you when you have beaten your score and your current score total through your headphones.

Run like never before.

Here at Floppy Disk Apps we LOVE beta testers :winktongue: Any of your ideas, bug submissions and advice will be personally dealt with.

Sign up by sending me an email at henry.wright@floppydiskapps.co.uk with the Microsoft Account email you use with your phone, your name, your device and what type of runner you are and anything else you feel is good for me to know or any questions you have. Within the next 5 days I will send you a download link.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I forgot to add the screenshots to the post above. But here they are anyway:
iMALzdp.png

GqiJsTF.png

WxbcxkS.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon