My first App "PollenWatch" is live in the Windows 8.1 and WP 8.1 stores. I've marked it as a full submission rather than a beta, but it can always use testing. I normally would test it more by myself before publishing, but I was at a //publish event today in Orange, CA and they pushed us to make our submission today so we could win prizes. :)

Please leave any feedback here (or via the support email) and I will do my best to reply asap. Thanks.
    Guytronic, oditius and rhapdog like this.
    05-17-2014 09:57 PM
    05-17-2014 09:59 PM
    This app is not working for me. Too bad, I'm really looking for an app that can give me a pollen count & forecast. Preferably to pin as a live tile... :)
    05-08-2015 08:36 AM
    Currently gives error.
    Could not get forecast data. Reason: Could not get new data because: Not Found. Trying to read cached data. Uh oh, There is no cached data file.
    I went into settings and changed the zip code a couple of times, refreshed, no help.

With lots of pollen allergies in the family, this is something I would find helpful for both my phone and desktop. Would be great to have a functioning version as a universal app that could monitor for set levels and alert when levels will be high within a day or so. Notifications to go with it would be great. Just giving you some ideas of where I'd like to see the app go. I understand you are still in development on it, so hoping a bit of input might be encouraging.

I look forward to trying it again soon. I'll subscribe to this thread so you can let us know when you've gotten this particular issue I've reported resolved.

We appreciate your developing apps for the platform.
    05-08-2015 10:30 AM