Muzik Player beta test (a new music player for WP8.1)

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi I just signed up, please add me would love to be part of a cool project as yours.

BTW I am already a developer for Windows 8.1 so I can be of assistance to you on beta testing.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the link,

I tried to open the app, but it seems to crash at the loading screen, while checking for songs initially. I have around 180 songs on the sd card.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well as moved it onto the phones memory, but it doesn't seem to work.

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I feel like the developer might have cancelled the project or might wanna close the beta testing.
It will be a shame if that is true, really wanted to try the app.

123gettothechopper

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I feel like the developer might have cancelled the project or might wanna close the beta testing.
It will be a shame if that is true, really wanted to try the app.

Same here mate. I wanted a better alternative to Xbox music. He might be improving the app experience or fixing that crashing on startup error posted by someone

Prateek Kumar

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
How do you access the music stored in your phone using code . Where can I find the resources to do so. The old media element method doesn't work anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Same here mate. I wanted a better alternative to Xbox music. He might be improving the app experience or fixing that crashing on startup error posted by someone

Maybe he is busy working on it, but it would be great if we hear from him/her on the progress and the beta version.

But what if the crashing error you were talking about?

A91G

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

Project hasn't been cancelled, it's just we've reached our self imposed quota on beta testers for phase 1, I'm working with current beta testers to fix all issues (the aforementioned crash has already been fixed) and I'll send more beta invites as we go into phase 2 of beta testing.

Thanks to all of you for your interest!

123gettothechopper

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

Project hasn't been cancelled, it's just we've reached our self imposed quota on beta testers for phase 1, I'm working with current beta testers to fix all issues (the aforementioned crash has already been fixed) and I'll send more beta invites as we go into phase 2 of beta testing.

Thanks to all of you for your interest!

Thank you for replying to my tweet, will I be included in the second phase?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans