Muzik Player beta test (a new music player for WP8.1)

A91G

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Muzik Player is a performance/simplicity oriented music player for Windows Phone 8.1, from the get go you'll find an application that's easy to use and beautifully designed to suit all your music playing needs.

Features:
* Offline loading of your music metadata (no wrong album art anymore!)
* One time library indexing (you can manually force index new additions or deletions to your music library)
* Artist photos in now playing page
* Now playing queue glimpse
* Smart shuffling algorithms
* Swipe gestures support to change tracks
* Audio seeking support
* Live tile (shows current playing album art if medium tile is pinned to start screen or album art and song title and artist if wide title pinned).
* Fast performance in large lists
* Unlimited number of tracks in now playing queue

Here's a sneak peak at the now playing page:

801aa4b2-423e-4d02-a164-de13ff93459f.png

I'm currently looking for beta testers for the app, if you're interested please fill this form and I'll contact you with the details.

Note to beta testers: please submit any feedback at: ahmed.ghanem@gmx.com
The current version of the application is in feature lock till release but planned features in upcoming versions include:
* Gapless playback
* Manual/automatic song tagging (correct song names, album art, artists... etc).
* Song lyrics in now playing page.
* More based on your feedback!

You can also find me on Twitter @A91G

A91G

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to all the people who signed up so far, you've all been added to the beta participants list and I'll e-mail you the instructions soon.

@Jazmac: I hope it won't disappoint, consistency and deliverability of what is promised is important to me.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to all the people who signed up so far, you've all been added to the beta participants list and I'll e-mail you the instructions soon.

@Jazmac: I hope it won't disappoint, consistency and deliverability of what is promised is important to me.

Awesome.

Last edited:

A91G

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

Really appreciate your interest, another batch of beta invites will go out in a few hours, keep an eye out on your inbox!

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,

Really appreciate your interest, another batch of beta invites will go out in a few hours, keep an eye out on your inbox!

Sorry if it sounds impatient, I still have to receive mail for the beta app link

Last edited:

A91G

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
A big wave of beta invites will go out in a few days, keep an eye out.

@hs k: did you fill the form? DM me your email anyways and I'll see what I can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786