[BETA] Notes App - Google Keep Design & UX

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google Keep Beta

Ah it looks off to a nice start, it might be useful for those looking to not use OneNote and other cloud services.

But I'd distance the app a bit more from Google Keep since it doesn't hook into the API just yet, it's a similar situation to the guy peddling his bogus Google Chrome browser. Be careful

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google Keep Beta

Ah it looks off to a nice start, it might be useful for those looking to not use OneNote and other cloud services.

But I'd distance the app a bit more from Google Keep since it doesn't hook into the API just yet, it's a similar situation to the guy peddling his bogus Google Chrome browser. Be careful

Hi Xandros9, thanks for your reply. Maybe I should create another name while it's not connected with the real Keep service. Do you think its enough? Just wanna offer the same good appearance and experience.

Ps: Updated the screenshots, I had uploaded wrong ones.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google Keep Like Notes App

I think renaming it would be best, especially losing the Google part. But at the most, keeping Keep might fly.

I might want to test later, ill let you know later.

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for who is using it and sending me feedbacks!

Just uploaded new version!
All found bugs were fixed, its seems to be very stable now.

New beta testers are welcome!
Follow link in first post :)

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

i am impressed with your beta tester registration form itself. it's first of its kind, i have ever filled. i mean, i never knew this form style. it must have taken good efforts to find it.

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

i am impressed with your beta tester registration form itself. it's first of its kind, i have ever filled. i mean, i never knew this form style. it must have taken good efforts to find it.

It's really nice!

nice looking app!!
GOOD JOB :)
i want you to develop Bittorrent app for windows phone with some awesome looking UI :)

Thanks for your message Rahul, it's really important!
I think the next app will be Flipboard, but I took note (on #Keep :cool:) of your suggestion!
BTW, could you help me translating to your language? You're from India right?

Last edited:

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Notes App With Google Keep Design & UX

Great app so far - if spell check worked when typing would be nice
Hi Terry! Thank you! I just added spell check and it will be in the next version.
(Also thanks to Aswani and Nguyễn for the e-mail report)

@brunolemos

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

i just translated all english words to indian language HINDI :)
Check it out !!

Just saw that, nice job Rahul!!!
I have done it in Google Translate with some languages, but it's much better when it's reviewed by a native.

ps: added some comments on the translation strings to know where it will be in the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos