10-08-2015 08:11 AM
256 ... 891011
tools
    I actually noticed there are two instance of my device registered in PushBullet site and I deleted both the instance because I don't know which one is latest. Then Re-installed the app and now Push Notifications is working fine.
    sez who likes this.
    09-25-2014 01:55 PM
    Didn't get the new update yet, but can confirm that the notifications are fixed. Thanks Sandeep!
    Sorry it wasn't a new update, was just saying it's an update to the thread :) The push notification server's running smoothly now and I believe Pushbullet have slowly started making a start on official Windows Phone/Windows RT push notifications from their end so we can start receiving push notifications directly from them rather than my servers.
    Dos101, Dnamb and sez who like this.
    09-25-2014 03:18 PM
    the pushpin work on the 620 of my brother, definitely the application does not work on my 630, stuck in login :(
    10-10-2014 02:26 PM
    the pushpin work on the 620 of my brother, definitely the application does not work on my 630, stuck in login :(
    Thanks for notifying me. I can't seem to find what the issue is for this. Hopefully someone can loan me a 630 so I can test on it :)
    10-10-2014 03:34 PM
    this is the error -
    10-10-2014 07:22 PM
    The app isn't working. It closes immediately when I open it.
    10-17-2014 11:46 AM
    Same old problem for me again... not getting toast notifs & have to do manual syncing everytime.
    SumairB likes this.
    10-17-2014 12:52 PM
    Try again, turned out my Cloud provider rebooted the server without notifying me so the service stopped running.
    10-22-2014 06:21 AM
    Try again, turned out my Cloud provider rebooted the server without notifying me so the service stopped running.
    Nope... Still not getting notifs
    10-23-2014 09:06 AM
    Same here, still not getting notifications
    10-23-2014 11:09 PM
    Same here, still not getting notifications
    Can you try again or PM me your device ID so I can check on the server. To find your device ID just simply go to pushbullet.com and click on your device on the left sidebar. Then copy the URL and send it over to me. ensure it has device_iden in the URL I can then look up why you aren't recieving push notifications. The same goes for everyone else :)
    10-28-2014 09:26 AM
    OFFtopic: thank you for the great support you offer, sandeepsb!
    10-28-2014 01:27 PM
    OFFtopic: thank you for the great support you offer, sandeepsb!
    Cheers! Try to do my best :)
    sez who likes this.
    10-28-2014 07:26 PM
    Can you try again or PM me your device ID so I can check on the server. To find your device ID just simply go to pushbullet.com and click on your device on the left sidebar. Then copy the URL and send it over to me. ensure it has device_iden in the URL I can then look up why you aren't recieving push notifications. The same goes for everyone else :)

I'm not sure if you update something on backend.... Push notifications started working now.
    Torcher Death likes this.
    10-29-2014 12:58 PM
    I'm not sure if you update something on backend.... Push notifications started working now.
    Something was changed yesterday so it might be the case.
    chandramuralis likes this.
    10-29-2014 03:50 PM
    The app is no longer published anymore.
    ​What happend?
    01-28-2015 07:32 PM
    I haven't given an update in a long time on this forum. I've decided to make a big change on this and it's actually slowing development a lot - Pushbullet has been kind enough to develop in native Push notification support directly from their servers which will create a much more stable and seamless experience - along with this will include channel support and any new fun features Pushbullet have included over the past couple of months.

Just to summarise everything that will be coming over the next quarter:

- Windows Phone 8.1 & Windows 8 Full Screen app - taking design ideas from Windows 10 UX design. The apps are being completely redesigned to look similar and provide a fast, cleaner experience.
    - Channel Support (Adding, Searching, Removing and receiving channel notifications)
    - Push notifications directly from Pushbullet (Only will be available for Pushpin)
    - Universal Copy and Paste is unfortunately not supported in Windows Phone 8.1 Apps
    - Windows Phone Notification Mirroring to the desktop
    - Coding changes that will speed speed the app considerably

The app is no longer published anymore.
    ​What happend?
    Hi

The app is still published, I can't see anything missing on the store, you can use the following link to access the app page Pushpin | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) or even go to Pushpin for Pushbullet - Windows Phone 8.1 Application
    Torcher Death and sez who like this.
    01-30-2015 09:27 AM
    A long time coming, Push Notification support directly from Pushbullet themselves has been submitted to the store. Whenever you send a push to your Windows Phone device Pushbullet themselves will be sending the pushes directly to your phone rather than my servers. This currently is only implemented for my app.

The only new change in this update is the removal of some tracking libraries for crash detection and the change in Push Notification support. I am in the process of implementing channel support in the next version, please be patient.

The update should be coming over to everyone over the next 12 hours.

https://pushbullet.orthodox.io/app/changelog/
    sez who likes this.
    03-24-2015 03:51 PM
    A long time coming, Push Notification support directly from Pushbullet themselves has been submitted to the store. Whenever you send a push to your Windows Phone device Pushbullet themselves will be sending the pushes directly to your phone rather than my servers. This currently is only implemented for my app.

The only new change in this update is the removal of some tracking libraries for crash detection and the change in Push Notification support. I am in the process of implementing channel support in the next version, please be patient.

The update should be coming over to everyone over the next 12 hours.

https://pushbullet.orthodox.io/app/changelog/

Long time no update : P
    Guess yours is the closest to official PB in store now huh... Good Job & keep it up
    03-28-2015 03:58 PM
    OK another update here - v1.1.0.14 has been released with a main focus on tweaking the Push Notification support I have included in the application. Various user interface changes have been made to de-clutter and organise the menu.

More information can be found over Sandeep Bansal's Blog - Pushpin Update: Updated Push Notification Support
    sez who likes this.
    06-18-2015 07:12 PM
    Long time no update : P
    Guess yours is the closest to official PB in store now huh... Good Job & keep it up
    Not close yet, still need to release channel support in the app - I might just rebuild the app for Windows 10 as I'm only really making small tweaks here and there.
    sez who likes this.
    06-18-2015 07:13 PM
    I've just purchased a used Lumia 635 to test the constant issues that people have been getting with this device. So I will be testing and fixing the issues over the next week.

Thanks
    Sandeep
    sez who likes this.
    06-25-2015 10:07 AM
    Fixed and now works with all Lumia 635 devices.
    sez who likes this.
    07-13-2015 02:14 PM
    Does this app do Windows Phone Notification Mirroring to the desktop, I have tested this on a 640, it does not work. Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks.
    09-01-2015 07:48 AM
    No it doesn't support notification mirroring yet. I'll be working on it, hopefully by the end of the year.
    drhere and sez who like this.
    09-03-2015 07:21 PM
256 ... 891011