Pushbullet for WP 8.1

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Been messing with over my lunch break and I really am digging the layout and push notifications. A minor gripe would be a home button on the bottom to get right back to the main screen. Otherwise good job.

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Sandeep.. thanks for your nice effort!!! Whenever I try to send an address the app crashes while choosing the address book... hope you can fix it. Hope you can bring the transparent live tile and few more customization like bringing more themes... etc and possibly a more metro UI to suite the windows phone unique style. I'm afraid pushbullet may try to pull the app out of the store when published... or are you already in touch with them on your development??

Update1: I also notice that I'm unable to delete one of the push I had sent. Every time I delete it, it shows deleted but the next time I open the app, I shows up again....hope you can have a look. Thanks!

Update2: Even after the latest update all the issues I mentioned above remains!

Last edited:

tlgem

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Did the update today and the pushes in my screen shot were still there tried the clear cache in settings and deleting them individually didn't clear them. I did check on the chrome extension and their not showing there
Next I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling - now app opens to a black page asking for an API key? - hitting back to go to phone home screen just briefly flashes another black screen with 2 lines that have check marks in front of them they say - Looks good! I can work with that...! & Device registered! - App will not close and let me go back to home screen I have to manually close it - Rebooting phone also does not help
The have no account at bottom of api key request page takes me to the push bullet web page & re signing in there did not help
I will attach a screen shot asap

tlgem

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
my7emenu.png

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Did the update today and the pushes in my screen shot were still there tried the clear cache in settings and deleting them individually didn't clear them. I did check on the chrome extension and their not showing there
Next I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling - now app opens to a black page asking for an API key? - hitting back to go to phone home screen just briefly flashes another black screen with 2 lines that have check marks in front of them they say - Looks good! I can work with that...! & Device registered! - App will not close and let me go back to home screen I have to manually close it - Rebooting phone also does not help
The have no account at bottom of api key request page takes me to the push bullet web page & re signing in there did not help
I will attach a screen shot asap

Thanks for the info, I'm handling a lot of requests coming through there's been over 3000 people registered for the Beta, so you can imagine the amount of emails I'm getting through. I'll be looking in to these issues soon and hopefully try to resolve them.

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for approving me! I now have it installed. It works great, much better than email. One thing I noticed that I'm hoping you can work on is this. When I have my pictures open and I try to share it via Pushbullet, the app opens, but then I have to go and select the photo that I tried sharing in the first place, but then it doesn't work and it just closes and goes back to my picture. The only way to send pictures is to open the Pushbullet app and then select the picture from within there.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for approving me! I now have it installed. It works great, much better than email. One thing I noticed that I'm hoping you can work on is this. When I have my pictures open and I try to share it via Pushbullet, the app opens, but then I have to go and select the photo that I tried sharing in the first place, but then it doesn't work and it just closes and goes back to my picture. The only way to send pictures is to open the Pushbullet app and then select the picture from within there.

I'm glad you're liking it! It's definitely something I'm working on, it seems quite annoying and not very straight forward in Windows Phone on how to share photos from the photos app. It will definitely be included atm I'm just working on existing functionality its bugs.

Thanks

tlgem

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
OOPS :p must be more careful That other app sucks
no hurry! & sorry about the false alarm
PS did a refresh immediately after deleting history items and there gone now

kavin238

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I have two problems here,
I don't get any notifications on my phone (WP 8.1, HTC 8S)
And there is a green arrow when you want to send an adress, I suggest to pick your GPS location, but when I click it the app crashes.

However, from phone to laptop works perfect! Thankyou very much!

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have two problems here,
I don't get any notifications on my phone (WP 8.1, HTC 8S)
And there is a green arrow when you want to send an adress, I suggest to pick your GPS location, but when I click it the app crashes.

However, from phone to laptop works perfect! Thankyou very much!

1. I had a little problem with the Push Server about 10 minutes ago and had to reload it. Part of this beta is to test for any issues that come up on the server too :) - Give it a try again and see if you receive push notifications.

2. Yes, the green arrow is to retrieve the current location, can you check you have granted the app access to location services.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Somehow i cant find my laptop. ( yea i know its on the table )....
My laptop finds my Phone and Tablet.
But those two cant find my laptop.

Never mind...found it

tlgem

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
No - I just tried it to see if the history would re appear again after I deleted them rather than closing & re opening the app
Cant say I remember ever having to use refresh to finalize a delete
I would expect that hitting delete would actually delete them or clear cache would get rid of them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon