10-08-2015 08:11 AM
256 1234 ...
tools
    I've signed up please add me
    07-02-2014 10:51 PM
    Sandeep.. thanks for your nice effort!!! Whenever I try to send an address the app crashes while choosing the address book... hope you can fix it. Hope you can bring the transparent live tile and few more customization like bringing more themes... etc and possibly a more metro UI to suite the windows phone unique style. I'm afraid pushbullet may try to pull the app out of the store when published... or are you already in touch with them on your development??

Update1: I also notice that I'm unable to delete one of the push I had sent. Every time I delete it, it shows deleted but the next time I open the app, I shows up again....hope you can have a look. Thanks!

Update2: Even after the latest update all the issues I mentioned above remains!
    Last edited by bawajose; 07-03-2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Issues remain
    07-02-2014 11:09 PM
    Just to confirm all push notifications were sent to you then?
    yes, i did get all the 'pushes'.
    07-02-2014 11:23 PM
    Did the update today and the pushes in my screen shot were still there tried the clear cache in settings and deleting them individually didn't clear them. I did check on the chrome extension and their not showing there
    Next I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling - now app opens to a black page asking for an API key? - hitting back to go to phone home screen just briefly flashes another black screen with 2 lines that have check marks in front of them they say - Looks good! I can work with that...! & Device registered! - App will not close and let me go back to home screen I have to manually close it - Rebooting phone also does not help
    The have no account at bottom of api key request page takes me to the push bullet web page & re signing in there did not help
    I will attach a screen shot asap
    07-03-2014 09:15 AM

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    07-03-2014 09:25 AM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/03/my7emenu.png
    Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    You've downloaded the wrong app. There's another app on the windows store that tried to publish their's before mine. You can also see the difference in the app quality :)

Use this link
    Pushbullet Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    07-03-2014 10:29 AM
    Did the update today and the pushes in my screen shot were still there tried the clear cache in settings and deleting them individually didn't clear them. I did check on the chrome extension and their not showing there
    Next I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling - now app opens to a black page asking for an API key? - hitting back to go to phone home screen just briefly flashes another black screen with 2 lines that have check marks in front of them they say - Looks good! I can work with that...! & Device registered! - App will not close and let me go back to home screen I have to manually close it - Rebooting phone also does not help
    The have no account at bottom of api key request page takes me to the push bullet web page & re signing in there did not help
    I will attach a screen shot asap
    Thanks for the info, I'm handling a lot of requests coming through there's been over 3000 people registered for the Beta, so you can imagine the amount of emails I'm getting through. I'll be looking in to these issues soon and hopefully try to resolve them.
    07-03-2014 10:30 AM
    Thanks for approving me! I now have it installed. It works great, much better than email. One thing I noticed that I'm hoping you can work on is this. When I have my pictures open and I try to share it via Pushbullet, the app opens, but then I have to go and select the photo that I tried sharing in the first place, but then it doesn't work and it just closes and goes back to my picture. The only way to send pictures is to open the Pushbullet app and then select the picture from within there.
    07-03-2014 10:44 AM
    Thanks for approving me! I now have it installed. It works great, much better than email. One thing I noticed that I'm hoping you can work on is this. When I have my pictures open and I try to share it via Pushbullet, the app opens, but then I have to go and select the photo that I tried sharing in the first place, but then it doesn't work and it just closes and goes back to my picture. The only way to send pictures is to open the Pushbullet app and then select the picture from within there.
    I'm glad you're liking it! It's definitely something I'm working on, it seems quite annoying and not very straight forward in Windows Phone on how to share photos from the photos app. It will definitely be included atm I'm just working on existing functionality its bugs.

Thanks
    07-03-2014 10:49 AM
    OOPS :P must be more careful That other app sucks
    no hurry! & sorry about the false alarm
    PS did a refresh immediately after deleting history items and there gone now
    07-03-2014 03:42 PM
    OOPS :P must be more careful That other app sucks
    no hurry! & sorry about the false alarm
    PS did a refresh immediately after deleting history items and there gone now
    Just to confirm, is this the expected result that you wanted?
    07-03-2014 03:48 PM
    I have two problems here,
    I don't get any notifications on my phone (WP 8.1, HTC 8S)
    And there is a green arrow when you want to send an adress, I suggest to pick your GPS location, but when I click it the app crashes.

However, from phone to laptop works perfect! Thankyou very much!
    07-03-2014 04:07 PM
    I have two problems here,
    I don't get any notifications on my phone (WP 8.1, HTC 8S)
    And there is a green arrow when you want to send an adress, I suggest to pick your GPS location, but when I click it the app crashes.

However, from phone to laptop works perfect! Thankyou very much!
    1. I had a little problem with the Push Server about 10 minutes ago and had to reload it. Part of this beta is to test for any issues that come up on the server too :) - Give it a try again and see if you receive push notifications.

2. Yes, the green arrow is to retrieve the current location, can you check you have granted the app access to location services.
    07-03-2014 04:12 PM
    Somehow i cant find my laptop. ( yea i know its on the table )....
    My laptop finds my Phone and Tablet.
    But those two cant find my laptop.

Never mind...found it
    07-03-2014 04:26 PM
    No - I just tried it to see if the history would re appear again after I deleted them rather than closing & re opening the app
    Cant say I remember ever having to use refresh to finalize a delete
    I would expect that hitting delete would actually delete them or clear cache would get rid of them
    07-03-2014 08:18 PM
    Notifications from laptop to phone work now, so does the green arrow :D
    07-04-2014 01:31 AM
    Registered for beta testing but can't download the ap
    Lumia 925 India
    07-04-2014 01:47 AM
    I've signed up please add me when u can. Lumia 920 Ita
    07-04-2014 04:58 AM
    Just downloaded as well. First time Pushbullet user so take my comments and questions with a grain of salt.

My initial feedback:
    Just like another user mentioned, I've getting "8" notifications per push. Those are sent via Firefox add-on. Be it a list or simple message, doesn't change the result.
    Sending from phone to PC is perfect.
    Push notification time is almost instant, much quicker then the mediocre Whatsapp app in comparison.

Will we be able to see the incoming messages/e-mails etc. on other clients or that's not something Pushbullet is intended to do?

Thanks in advance.
    07-04-2014 06:07 AM
    Just downloaded as well. First time Pushbullet user so take my comments and questions with a grain of salt.

My initial feedback:
    Just like another user mentioned, I've getting "8" notifications per push. Those are sent via Firefox add-on. Be it a list or simple message, doesn't change the result.
    Sending from phone to PC is perfect.
    Push notification time is almost instant, much quicker then the mediocre Whatsapp app in comparison.
    Thanks for the info, it is a known bug and will be fixed over the next few days, you'll most likely be unable to receive pushes from other devices during this time - hopefully I'll have something built before Wednesday next week.

Will we be able to see the incoming messages/e-mails etc. on other clients or that's not something Pushbullet is intended to do?
    This is a limitation on Windows Phone, right now we can't read notifications from the phone and "mirror" them on to other devices. Once Microsoft open the API it'll definitely be implemented.
    07-04-2014 07:15 AM
    You've downloaded the wrong app. There's another app on the windows store that tried to publish their's before mine. You can also see the difference in the app quality :)

Use this link
    Pushbullet Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    The link you provided says "This app is not available for your device."

I signed up for beta.
    07-04-2014 07:39 AM
    The link you provided says "This app is not available for your device."

I signed up for beta.
    I think you need to follow the link sent to your e-mail after the beta signup.
    07-04-2014 07:47 AM
    I think you need to follow the link sent to your e-mail after the beta signup.

I did. Same problem. I am in Toronto by the way. If that matters.
    07-04-2014 08:27 AM
    Here's a screenshot. Followed the link from beta reg email.

Sent from my
    Nokia Lumia 1520
    using Tapatalk
    07-04-2014 08:32 AM
    Looks great and sending "pushes" to my desktop works brilliantly, they show up instantaneously, however I'm getting no notifications on my phone :( Lumia 925
    07-04-2014 09:43 AM
256 1234 ...