10-08-2015 08:11 AM
256 ... 45678 ...
tools
    When most the major bug fixes have been made. Hopefully within two weeks.
    Thanks a lot! :)
    07-20-2014 06:06 AM
    Hey... Any possibility of pushing files greater than 25Mb ? Which I believe is the limit?
    07-20-2014 06:29 AM
    Hi Sandeep... I tried reinstalling the app, unregistering and registering again.... but nothing worked. I just sent you an email with the device ID... hope you can verify the push server and do the needul... Thanks!
    07-21-2014 06:56 AM
    Version 1.1.0.6 has been released - the build will be available within 24 hours, here's what's changed:

- Reduced font size (slightly)
    - Removed message box that shows when you share from another app
    - Added better offline support
    - Changed app icon to better match app colour scheme
    - Updated user agent for device request

Hey... Any possibility of pushing files greater than 25Mb ? Which I believe is the limit?
    Not at the moment - I would do it if I had the funding for it but for now we have to stick to Pushbullet's limits.

Hi Sandeep... I tried reinstalling the app, unregistering and registering again.... but nothing worked. I just sent you an email with the device ID... hope you can verify the push server and do the needul... Thanks!
    Can you give it another try - reinstall everything, sorry about this just trying to make sure it works as it should - it's the first time I've implemented a Push server that requires a third party API to take charge.
    07-21-2014 04:03 PM
    Version 1.1.0.6 has been released - the build will be available within 24 hours, here's what's changed:

Not at the moment - I would do it if I had the funding for it but for now we have to stick to Pushbullet's limits.

Can you give it another try - reinstall everything, sorry about this just trying to make sure it works as it should - it's the first time I've implemented a Push server that requires a third party API to take charge.
    When is it releasing?
    07-22-2014 07:49 AM
    When is it releasing?
    Most likely by Thursday since MS will need to recertify the app.
    07-22-2014 08:02 AM
    Most likely by Thursday since MS will need to recertify the app.
    Oki thanks
    07-22-2014 08:10 AM
    Thanks Sandeep... its working now. Thought I can try a push before reinstalling the app... and to my surprise it started working again.
    07-22-2014 08:46 AM

Yeah.. No problem..
    07-22-2014 10:54 AM
    Hi Sandeep... again!!! After your latest update, notifications stopped working.... but this time you will know how to fix it :-)

Edit: I tried reinstalling and registering the device again... but no luck :-(
    Last edited by bawajose; 07-23-2014 at 07:39 AM.
    07-23-2014 07:20 AM
    Hi Sandeep... again!!! After your latest update, notifications stopped working.... but this time you will know how to fix it :-)

Edit: I tried reinstalling and registering the device again... but no luck :-(
    I'm still in the process of rebuilding the push server as the one before didn't work so well. It'll most likely be a day or so without notifications unfortunately - I know it kind of makes the app unusable but it'll be better before once it's been built.
    bawajose likes this.
    07-23-2014 07:46 AM
    Thanks! It's working now!!!
    07-25-2014 12:31 AM
    Thanks! It's working now!!!
    Good news, hopefully there won't be anymore problems! I'm also in the process of cleaning up and improving various parts of the interface. New update should be released by Monday.
    07-25-2014 05:48 AM
    New cleaner update has been submitted to the store, I'll post here once it's been approved by MS.

2.png

Changes:

[User Interface]

Added:

- Settings menu
    - Dark Theme
    - User and Contact avatars

Changed:

- Green colour scheme
    - Navigation layout
    - Clearer typography for better readability
    - Share icon to a more globally recognised icon
    - Live Tile now shows latest pushes
    - Other various UI Tweaks

[System]

Added:

- Light Sensor reading to determine which theme should be shown depending on lighting conditions
    - Adding contacts directly

Changed:

- Remove device when you sign out
    bawajose, pod4711 and Anojan Sivam like this.
    07-26-2014 01:19 PM
    Is this still the beta version??
    07-28-2014 03:28 AM
    Is this still the beta version??
    Yes it is - I'm working on the final touches of the Windows 8.1 (Desktop/Tablet) version so it'll be available for all windows portable devices.
    07-28-2014 03:32 AM
    the push notification failed today multiple times and when i manually launched the app and clicked on a link it crashed (everytime i clicked the link it crashed). @sandeep...are you aware of this ?
    07-29-2014 01:34 AM
    the push notification failed today multiple times and when i manually launched the app and clicked on a link it crashed (everytime i clicked the link it crashed). @sandeep...are you aware of this ?
    What did the link look like? WP has a lame way of dealing with URLs
    07-29-2014 02:47 AM
    The app approval seems to be taking some time, but I have created a changelog page for everyone to access to understand what's changed in each version.

https://pushbullet.orthodox.io/app/changelog
    Anojan Sivam likes this.
    07-29-2014 12:14 PM
    What did the link look like? WP has a lame way of dealing with URLs
    it was a link to my email starting with https://mail.google.com.
    Anojan Sivam likes this.
    07-29-2014 09:17 PM
    I cant wait. Come on, Official version :D
    07-30-2014 05:39 AM
    it was a link to my email starting with https://mail.google.com.
    I haven't had any issues clicking links like that, unfortunately since no one else has had the same issue I won't be able to pin point why it's crashing.
    07-30-2014 09:20 AM
    Hi, can you add me too? I've been playing around with the browser's plugin and it seems very nice. Thx
    08-01-2014 01:12 AM
    This has got to be the longest I've had to wait for an app to be published to the store, 10 days later and it's still being tested by MS. Hopefully they'll publish it soon!

Just checking has notifications been working for everyone, I made a few changes a few days ago and my initial tests have shown that notifications are flowing through correctly now.
    pod4711 likes this.
    08-05-2014 04:21 PM
    Notifications are working fine for me, but I saving an image to the SD card is crashing the app.

Really looking forward to some new colours BTW, this grey and white are a bit boring.
    08-06-2014 06:21 PM
256 ... 45678 ...