Pushbullet for WP 8.1

tersagun

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded as well. First time Pushbullet user so take my comments and questions with a grain of salt.

My initial feedback:
Just like another user mentioned, I've getting "8" notifications per push. Those are sent via Firefox add-on. Be it a list or simple message, doesn't change the result.
Sending from phone to PC is perfect.
Push notification time is almost instant, much quicker then the mediocre Whatsapp app in comparison.

Will we be able to see the incoming messages/e-mails etc. on other clients or that's not something Pushbullet is intended to do?

Thanks in advance.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded as well. First time Pushbullet user so take my comments and questions with a grain of salt.

My initial feedback:
Just like another user mentioned, I've getting "8" notifications per push. Those are sent via Firefox add-on. Be it a list or simple message, doesn't change the result.
Sending from phone to PC is perfect.
Push notification time is almost instant, much quicker then the mediocre Whatsapp app in comparison.

Thanks for the info, it is a known bug and will be fixed over the next few days, you'll most likely be unable to receive pushes from other devices during this time - hopefully I'll have something built before Wednesday next week.

Will we be able to see the incoming messages/e-mails etc. on other clients or that's not something Pushbullet is intended to do?

This is a limitation on Windows Phone, right now we can't read notifications from the phone and "mirror" them on to other devices. Once Microsoft open the API it'll definitely be implemented.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Here's a screenshot. Followed the link from beta reg email.

umy8uqyr.png

Sent from my
Nokia Lumia 1520
using Tapatalk

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Looks great and sending "pushes" to my desktop works brilliantly, they show up instantaneously, however I'm getting no notifications on my phone :( Lumia 925

Simon Trigona

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Are we supposed to submit issues to UserVoice or BitBucket? I'm not able to comment on issues on BitBucket.. the only thing I can do is create an issue or watch an issue. Additionally, it looks like the BitBucket issues aren't being closed after they've been replied to on UserVoice.

Enough complaining, this app is awesome! I had creating a WP Pushbullet app on my list of side projects, but then I went and got a puppy and my side project time has disappeared! Plus, you've done a great job.

KyleGM

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Disregard my previous comment, it's working perfectly now. Must have been something wrong with the server or something, great app! Can't wait to see how this comes along :) I wish we could get the phone notifications on the desktop but I know that's Microsofts fault not yours.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Disregard my previous comment, it's working perfectly now. Must have been something wrong with the server or something, great app! Can't wait to see how this comes along :) I wish we could get the phone notifications on the desktop but I know that's Microsofts fault not yours.

Good to know! I had just recently recoded the software that sends the push notifications. Ironed out a lot of bugs. Especially the bug that caused multiple push notifications to go ahead.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Are you trying looking at the "this app is not available for your device" issue? I can only install the other version and not your beta version. See screenshot I previously uploaded. Thanks.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Are you trying looking at the "this app is not available for your device" issue? I can only install the other version and not your beta version. See screenshot I previously uploaded. Thanks.

Sorry but once your email address has been entered as a beta tester it's out my remit. It's all to Microsoft making sure you're able to download the app. Are you sure you registered with your microsoft account email address?

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but once your email address has been entered as a beta tester it's out my remit. It's all to Microsoft making sure you're able to download the app. Are you sure you registered with your microsoft account email address?

I think that was the problem. I didn't know you need a microsoft account email. I just used my secondary email address. Thanks for swapping my email. I will let you know if that solved the problem.

Cheers!

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Sandeep.... I get notification from my firefox to phone & viceversa. But when I send from my wife's android to my email, I get the push on my firefox but no notification on my phone. But when I open the app, I see the content. It works the other way around... ie from my lumia to my wife's android.
Again... on the green arrow to send address, the app crashes if the "location" is disabled on the phone. It should possibly give a notification that the location is disabled and ask do you want to enable it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)