Pushbullet for WP 8.1

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sandeep.... I get notification from my firefox to phone & viceversa. But when I send from my wife's android to my email, I get the push on my firefox but no notification on my phone. But when I open the app, I see the content. It works the other way around... ie from my lumia to my wife's android.
Again... on the green arrow to send address, the app crashes if the "location" is disabled on the phone. It should possibly give a notification that the location is disabled and ask do you want to enable it.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get that fixed for the next release in the week.

I'll hopefully have something more stable by Friday.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I think that was the problem. I didn't know you need a microsoft account email. I just used my secondary email address. Thanks for swapping my email. I will let you know if that solved the problem.

Cheers!

It's been almost 24hrs now. No luck with the download.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sandeep.... I get notification from my firefox to phone & viceversa. But when I send from my wife's android to my email, I get the push on my firefox but no notification on my phone. But when I open the app, I see the content. It works the other way around... ie from my lumia to my wife's android.
Again... on the green arrow to send address, the app crashes if the "location" is disabled on the phone. It should possibly give a notification that the location is disabled and ask do you want to enable it.

I've made a couple of changes to the push server, can you give it a try now?

It's been almost 24hrs now. No luck with the download.

Sorry but I've put your email in to the system, if it's not working now then I can't help you unfortunately. Honestly I don't have the time to troubleshoot one beta user.

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Sandeep... now the app doesn't crash on hitting the arrow for the first time.. but if you hit the arrow the second time assuming you didn't hit properly the first time, the app crashes.

Rachel S1

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I've been playing around with your app for a couple days now. It works great to push items from my phone to my tablet or chrome. But after its open for awhile, I get a pop-up message that says "there was a problem registering for push notifications, please restart pushbullet and try again". After that, sometimes the app crashes, sometimes it doesn't. lol. I also don't get any notifications on my phone when pushing something from my tablet or chrome. Not sure if it might be a problem with just my phone, since notifications are not working with certain other apps, like Facebook, after installing wp8.1. However, if I open the app and refresh, everything pushed shows up in the list. I'm using a Lumia 820. Thanks!

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
Really nice app :) But from a past few days it's crashing constantly. I even reinstalled it after uninstalling, but it didn't worked. It crashes as soon as I launch it.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sandeep... now the app doesn't crash on hitting the arrow for the first time.. but if you hit the arrow the second time assuming you didn't hit properly the first time, the app crashes.

Can you explain what arrow you're clicking, I don't know what you're referring to.

Hi. I've been playing around with your app for a couple days now. It works great to push items from my phone to my tablet or chrome. But after its open for awhile, I get a pop-up message that says "there was a problem registering for push notifications, please restart pushbullet and try again". After that, sometimes the app crashes, sometimes it doesn't. lol. I also don't get any notifications on my phone when pushing something from my tablet or chrome. Not sure if it might be a problem with just my phone, since notifications are not working with certain other apps, like Facebook, after installing wp8.1. However, if I open the app and refresh, everything pushed shows up in the list. I'm using a Lumia 820. Thanks!

I think you managed to troubleshoot it yourself, if your other apps' push notifications aren't working then it's something to do with your phone.

Hi!
Really nice app :) But from a past few days it's crashing constantly. I even reinstalled it after uninstalling, but it didn't worked. It crashes as soon as I launch it.

That's rather strange, I've received a lot of feedback about this app, and I've actually noticed I've hit a point where I need to recode a large portion to make it stable. I've decided to start over with a brand new, better design with a faster and easier to use user interface. Hopefully everyone will be able to test it out at the end of the week.

Bruno Lemos

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, nice app :)

Bug report: When I choose an image from the gallery, it doesn't work as expected neither the the push is sent (It says "Resuming..." and then closes)
Suggestion: Delete history (when holding or swiping)

Thanks.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Al works great
but.....
When i send a lets say a photo from my phone to my laptop i get a error on my laptop.
And this is what i found out.
The bulletapp from the laptop wants to download to a certain folder ( downloads ).
Normaly the path of that folder is c:/users/usersname/downloads.
But when you have change the standart location of that folder as i have
( My path is d:/downloads ) the program gives a write error.
When i set the downloadfolder back to default the errors disapear.
So the problems lies in the pc app ( no settings to change the downloadlocation ).

The WP app itself works good.
But i miss the option to multiselect files or messages for deletion.
And when i delete messages, some of them just reappear in the next time i launch the app.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys, if it's related to anything but the Windows Phone app you'll have to go to Pushbullet support.

I'm in the process of redesigning and rebuilding the core - hopefully will be a lot faster than before.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys, if it's related to anything but the Windows Phone app you'll have to go to Pushbullet support.

I'm in the process of redesigning and rebuilding the core - hopefully will be a lot faster than before.

I just trow it in here in case people are looking at the phone for the problem ;-)

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
@SSgt Bruskowiz

Thanks! I actually have that installed, but I can't keep it running. I use Windows 8.1 on my SP3 and when Pushbullet Beta is running in the tray on the bottom right, it basically disables the right click functionality on the task bar. For example, I can right click on the start button and see the menu but I cannot select anything. I can right click on my Outlook Icon, but I can't choose New Message, etc. Has anyone else experienced this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers