Pushbullet for WP 8.1

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just to let everyone know that the new update has been submitted and should be available for everyone in beta testing to download and try. The best way would be to uninstall the app and reinstall the new one since so much has changed.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Haha looks like Microsoft are taking their time approving this one hope it won't be too long or worse gets declined and I have to make other changes. I'll let you know once I receive the email from MS telling me it's been approved.

The one's who does the checking are probably already send home with the last paycheck from ms. ;) come to think about it...
Maybe a inapp update checker would be handy.

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I agree... but it isn't too bad in wp8.1 compared to wp8..... with 8.1 you can check for updates manually from the store... so not a big deal.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
OK finally received the email from MS saying that it's approved. Should hopefully be in the store up to 2 hours from now.

Remember please log bugs - this version hasn't been user tested so I'm not sure if it'll just crash on different devices - I tried to be as safe as I can with my code to capture any problems that may arise.

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
OK finally received the email from MS saying that it's approved. Should hopefully be in the store up to 2 hours from now.

Remember please log bugs - this version hasn't been user tested so I'm not sure if it'll just crash on different devices - I tried to be as safe as I can with my code to capture any problems that may arise.
Just updated now! Really nice update! But please change the fonts into small letters! It's too big!

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Updated and tested.... the UI looks good.. but no notifications now after the update. I performed a clean install as advised by you and also see background task allowed. Any way clicked the no notification settings in the app and it said "We've received your updated push notification channel"

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Also... when you select a new note,link etc, it shows an option to select devices/contacts which I feel will be better if differentiated with a different color or something like a tab...

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Updated and tested.... the UI looks good.. but no notifications now after the update. I performed a clean install as advised by you and also see background task allowed. Any way clicked the no notification settings in the app and it said "We've received your updated push notification channel"

Try reinstalling again, or if you PM me the name of your device I can find out if anything on the server is blocking your pushes.

tlgem

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got the update = nice work!
The only thing I would say is the color/shade of the top bar icons/actions are awful close to the background color & look as though they are grayed out.

SPIFF Costa

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Does this push notification for my pc of incoming calls of my phone? What I wanted to know if that feature is not in the app or if it is and it is not working for me

Great job by the way. Love the app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3