Pushbullet for WP 8.1

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
the push notification failed today multiple times and when i manually launched the app and clicked on a link it crashed (everytime i clicked the link it crashed). @sandeep...are you aware of this ?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
This has got to be the longest I've had to wait for an app to be published to the store, 10 days later and it's still being tested by MS. Hopefully they'll publish it soon!

Just checking has notifications been working for everyone, I made a few changes a few days ago and my initial tests have shown that notifications are flowing through correctly now.

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Notifications are working fine for me, but I saving an image to the SD card is crashing the app.

Really looking forward to some new colours BTW, this grey and white are a bit boring.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Notifications are working fine for me, but I saving an image to the SD card is crashing the app.

Really looking forward to some new colours BTW, this grey and white are a bit boring.

Haha well the new screenshot is on the first post, it's a darker green than what Pushbullet use but I found it nice. Also I'll take a look in to the issue with saving an image to the SD Card, most likely could be a permission problem.

Microsoft declined the update request so I need to resubmit it, hopefully they send out the update soon!

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Quick bit of feedback. I sent myself a very long URL from my PC to my phone today. It came through ok, but it wasn't clickable in the app. Also it was too long to be able to select all of it to copy. To launch it I had to share it to OneNote and click it from there. Am I missing something in doing this?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Quick bit of feedback. I sent myself a very long URL from my PC to my phone today. It came through ok, but it wasn't clickable in the app. Also it was too long to be able to select all of it to copy. To launch it I had to share it to OneNote and click it from there. Am I missing something in doing this?

I'll take a look in to it. I'm also making the link non-clickable in a future update so you'll be able to copy it directly from the app. Unfortunately that's the only way when developing for WP 8.1

jabba_29

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I get a send error from my phone every time. Wp8.1 preview. However the messages are received.

Sent from my amazing Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
u9e6ysus.png

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
The new update has FINALLY been published and accepted by MS. I'll be fixing the issues with sending pushes in the next version.

Hope you guys like the UI tweaks.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
How can i enter in the beta???

It's closed for the moment as any more beta testers will turn development in a 24/7 task! There's a few people out there that are pretty impatient.

I'm estimated to release the final version by the end of the month, if you can wait a couple more weeks it would be helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss