Pushbullet for WP 8.1

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to have a categorized/organized pushed items like 1 page for links, 1 page for photos, 1 page for notes, etc. In time, all pushed item list gets very long and kind of difficult to find what you are looking for. At least by categorizing, it's a bit faster to find something.

Sent from my
Nokia Lumia 1520
using Tapatalk

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
A new update which will hopefully fix the startup issues, if it doesn't please let me know.

Is it possible to have a categorized/organized pushed items like 1 page for links, 1 page for photos, 1 page for notes, etc. In time, all pushed item list gets very long and kind of difficult to find what you are looking for. At least by categorizing, it's a bit faster to find something.

Sent from my
Nokia Lumia 1520
using Tapatalk

Sure I'll add that in the list of to-do's

Prasoon G Das

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I am using windows phone as US region, and still it shows that i dont have permission to download the app. I switched off the Preview for developers,, still it showing the same warning. I cant install the app!!!

rikipy

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the update, and now get other issue again T_T after login authorize the pushbullet account, stuck in the login screen, and not login

1 - x0JgcJn.png

2 - VTnJ86h.png

1 - x0JgcJn.png

Last edited:

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the update, and now get other issue again T_T after login authorize the pushbullet account, stuck in the login screen, and not login

I just gave it a try on my device and the emulator and it works perfectly fine, can you try and reinstall the app and try again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion