Pushbullet for WP 8.1

rikipy

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
i'am re-testing again the app, i send push only all device using the share button, and the issue i dont receive the push from the other device, and still don't access to the panel for sending :/

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to make it accessible through a Microsoft account rather than Google account in the near future, cause most people here are kind of Google haters

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have no control over that. I talked to Pushbullet.com about that and they said it will be unlikely.
Sent them a mail requesting the same, lets see how they reply.

As for your app, it feels great, works great... Only improvement I can suggest for now would be a change in color, looks pretty dry, apart from that, its great.
Thanks a lot

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey thank you for the app! It works perfectly on my device. Just one request, can this be implemented? Universal Copy-Paste
https://blog.pushbullet.com/2014/08/20/introducing-universal-copy-and-paste/

I don't think it'll be possible - it's a limitation on Windows Phone. Developing for this platform has become quite a task in itself due to the lack of APIs available especially for Universal Apps - let's hope MS change that in the next update.

Sent them a mail requesting the same, lets see how they reply.

As for your app, it feels great, works great... Only improvement I can suggest for now would be a change in color, looks pretty dry, apart from that, its great.
Thanks a lot

For now the current colour scheme will remain as it is - but there will be a redesign of the app when I come up with an even better design.

danjah

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to share images from my Lumia 1520. When selecting one, and sharing either with a specific device or all devices, the image is not showing up in the app - or anywhere else. Trying to download the photo in the browser (pushbullet.com) results in a XML-file giving "Access denied". Anyone know what im doing wrong?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I cant seem to share images from my Lumia 1520. When selecting one, and sharing either with a specific device or all devices, the image is not showing up in the app - or anywhere else. Trying to download the photo in the browser (pushbullet.com) results in a XML-file giving "Access denied". Anyone know what im doing wrong?

It might be a change in the APIs that Pushbullet use, I'll take a look in to it.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Along with the image access denied problem. When I try to share via OS to Pushbullet, my device list is shown empty even though I can see my contacts. It's seems Pushbullet changed their APIs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb