Pushbullet for WP 8.1

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
For everyone that is having the image "access denied" error, it was due to a change of the API on Pushbullet's side, they have reverted back to the old version for compatibility. Please can you try pushing a file from your phone to ensure it is working now.
Thanks

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
For everyone that is having the image "access denied" error, it was due to a change of the API on Pushbullet's side, they have reverted back to the old version for compatibility. Please can you try pushing a file from your phone to ensure it is working now.
Thanks
It works now! Thanks!

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I am also getting the "problem registering for push notifications" error, been trying on and off since the app was released, after deleting the beta version. Any fix available?

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
How about sequential pushing for multiple files? For eg. If I select 3 files, can it made to send 3 pushes in a sequential manner?

Jon Saine

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I also am getting this issue as well, anything we can do to get the app to at least working ? Can I submit the register request myself somehow?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have released an update to the issue everyone is facing - it should be available within 24 hours depending on how quick Microsoft test it.

Just as a note, I have added an option for everyone to pay for the app if they would like to support it, this helps cover server fees and to buy me a windows phone to use as I do not have one to test with :)

There is an option to "Try" the app which is essentially the full version of the app, nothing has changed so if you do not wish to purchase the app you'll still get all the benefits.

chandramuralis

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Updated to latest version of PushPin. Push notifications doesn't work anymore after updating to new version. I even have the app opened and nothing shows up. Manual refresh also didn't pull the new message. Re-installation didn't help either, it is not usable anymore.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Updated to latest version of PushPin. Push notifications doesn't work anymore after updating to new version. I even have the app opened and nothing shows up. Manual refresh also didn't pull the new message. Re-installation didn't help either, it is not usable anymore.

Can anyone please confirm that the app still works after the update, cause I just don't want to update & end up with a broken app... I like it the way it is & it still works fine for me, so I think I can make do without the upgrade.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

That's an odd issue, have you tapped the menu item "Not receiving push notifications"? I haven't seen the app breaking in my testing.

Can anyone please confirm that the app still works after the update, cause I just don't want to update & end up with a broken app... I like it the way it is & it still works fine for me, so I think I can make do without the upgrade.

I haven't seen any issues with the update breaking the app. If the app's working fine for you now then you don't need to update until you want confirmation. There isn't a great deal that's changed from the previous version.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The update fixed my issue of not being able to register for push notifications. Sending pushes works, but like chandramuralis stated you have to manually refresh to see new notifications (checked to make sure the app wasn't disabled from running in the background, even rebooted my phone). Would be nice for push notifications to work, but honestly I'm just happy I can actually use the app now.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Same here no push notifications for new pushes. Tried "Not receiving push notifications" and rebooting, but no avail.
Also the cache system in the app has a problem, if I delete a push and refresh the deleted push shows up. I have to clear the cache always to remove the deleted push entries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa