[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator (2)

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Due to the current rework on the emulator, I'm reopening the Beta of EmiPSX to debug before next release. Anyone interested PM me informing MS email account.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I don`t know why don`t use existing thread, but nevermind. I think it`s same beta app we used for testing translations (but still not updated with my latest fixes I sent). It`s time I can ask some people to join the test?

Defrago

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I`m currently writing tutorial app for this emulator and need your help for some cases:
  • How exactly Auto Save feature works and how often it saves?
  • What exactly Analogic Controller and Use Device Accelerator options do? Are they MOGA related?
Thanks

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I`m currently writing tutorial app for this emulator and need your help for some cases:
  • How exactly Auto Save feature works and how often it saves?
  • What exactly Analogic Controller and Use Device Accelerator options do? Are they MOGA related?
Thanks
Auto save saves anytime you pause the emulation but it is a little buggy, may damage the save data.
Analogic controller emulates a real psx dual analog controller, you can use the accelerator as the left analog stick. e.g. dive a car like on a smartphone native game. MOGA support the two modes analog and digital too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs