[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator (2)

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
white_Shadoww@outlook.com, please add an option for storing games on local storage without need of uploading to OneDrive.

It`s only possible with Windows Phone 8.1 update. Not everyone use it or even able to install it (Preview for Developers is still not for everyone option). You can use HTTP File Server program (for Desktop Windows PCs) or its analog on another OS if you have Wi-Fi router.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Please please solve the problem.
please add support .PBP file in our wp emipsx emulator. Android user challenge with me in some bug of ps1 emulator and I am loss the challenge and now I am so sad 😢....
please solve.

EdSherriff

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Please please solve the problem.
please add support .PBP file in our wp emipsx emulator. Android user challenge with me in some bug of ps1 emulator and I am loss the challenge and now I am so sad ��....
please solve.

As I understand it .pbp files are meant to be used on PSPs, they contain both an image of the game and the appropriate bios and settings for the PSP to emulate the game. The question should therefore be asked why should a developer bother making it compatible when you can source ROMs as raw CD images or (shock) make one yourself from an original game CD! Honestly, there are more important things for the developer needs to focus on right now rather than supporting all possible ROM formats (such as compatibility of ROMs in general).

You should try PSX2PSP if you insist on sourcing from .pbps.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Andre, I need the beta app. I have posted the translation file in this thread, but ZERO response and you haven't sent an email. Please take note that the Hindi translation file is present and u can add it to ur app.

Verderbt

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have had a couple of emails from Mr. Botelho. I've sent him a list of bugs and he had replied letting me know that he is looking into the problems and will get back to me as soon as he knows something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb