Testers Needed: Bandsintown Client Application, Bandsaround Mobile

ZackTheNever

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I am sure most you are aware that Bandsintown had previously created a Windows Phone 7.x application, but did not carry over to Windows Phone 8.x. I have taken the initiative and created a client application for the Bandsintown service, Bandsaround Mobile, using their free web API provided. This application features some of the features included in their Android and iOS applications as well as the website, however, some features may not be included due to the fullness of the API and what data they choose to be available.

If you are willing to test the application, you can visit the beta testing signup URL on my website HERE. Description and images for the application have been provided on my website and more is to come to this application. Please remember this is in a beta stage, so whatever suggestions/questions/feedback you have toward it, please submit it through the app or review in the store. Once you have signed up, I will send you a link via the email you have provided. (NOTE: You must submit your email you use for the Microsoft Account on your Windows Phone device for your ability to download the application) (NOTE 2: This application uses your location at first and DOES NOT ask, but you may disable it in the settings, asking the user on startup will be an added feature later on)

Thanks all
Happy testing! :grincry:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss