Music Locker Beta

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Well did you check the Nokia music(mix radio) songs??

Hey! I did check these out, I found that the tags pulled using Microsofts api did not return any Album artist, hence they were in separate Albums, also because the track artist did not match either. See a comparison of the two songs, this is the actual data pulled from the code using MS api.

tags.png

Also added everyone and..

Updated to v1.2.0.1
- Added Jumplists when sorted by name
- Added ability to create an online playlist synchronized to a OneDrive folder
- Option to scan OneDrive folders recursively
- More languages (contact if you'd like to translate to your language)

K_Arora5

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey! I did check these out, I found that the tags pulled using Microsofts api did not return any Album artist, hence they were in separate Albums, also because the track artist did not match either. See a comparison of the two songs, this is the actual data pulled from the code using MS api.

View attachment 97432

Also added everyone and..

Updated to v1.2.0.1
- Added Jumplists when sorted by name
- Added ability to create an online playlist synchronized to a OneDrive folder
- Option to scan OneDrive folders recursively
- More languages (contact if you'd like to translate to your language)
Okay thanks for your concern. I would like to know that if certain other music players are able to read these albums correctly then are they using some different APIs ??

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Okay thanks for your concern. I would like to know that if certain other music players are able to read these albums correctly then are they using some different APIs ??

Yes it's possible they are using a different api to extract the information though I cannot say for sure. I also for some reason cannot play the song in iTunes.

Last edited:

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
My onedrive doesnt sync anymore after last update already tried fresh Installation
i.A. Lumia 930

Hi Ed, I'll look into it - could you double check what you see when you go to the ondrive page and sign in? Is the folder you are trying to sync selected? Can you run a manual scan, what happens when you do? Can you ensure you have selected your OneDrive library and are not viewing the Device library?

Thanks

selkie305

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Why can't it be stored on the SD card? And I also got the message about not having permission, but I see you answered it for someone else.

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Why can't it be stored on the SD card? And I also got the message about not having permission, but I see you answered it for someone else.

I will enable SD installation, however for the best performance it's probably best to install on the device memory. As you mentioned, permission is a result of not being added to beta yet (if you have signed up).

edhunter69

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ed, I'll look into it - could you double check what you see when you go to the ondrive page and sign in? Is the folder you are trying to sync selected? Can you run a manual scan, what happens when you do? Can you ensure you have selected your OneDrive library and are not viewing the Device library?

Thanks

Hi I tried everything you mentioned. Solution is simple... I got 300gb of music in my music folder seems to much if I only select a few it works. Bad thing is harmony music is able to scan all of my music. So it must be on code side. Go on app is never the less awesome so far. Greetings ed

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi I tried everything you mentioned. Solution is simple... I got 300gb of music in my music folder seems to much if I only select a few it works. Bad thing is harmony music is able to scan all of my music. So it must be on code side. Go on app is never the less awesome so far. Greetings ed

Ok.. There was an option added to recursively scan OneDrive folders (slower) as it traverses ALL sub folders within a given folder. Please try enabling it, see below "scan sub folders"

wp_ss_20150218_0001.png

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Updated to v1.2.0.1
- Added experimental quick device scan option for music rescan

This will rescan a library quicker, I'd suggest using it if you have small changes to your library periodically. If you edit some tags on a file it won't pickup the new modifications until you run a full scan. However if you are just adding or removing music it works quite well.

Also added everyone..

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Updated to v1.2.0.1
- Added experimental quick device scan option for music rescan

This will rescan a library quicker, I'd suggest using it if you have small changes to your library periodically. If you edit some tags on a file it won't pickup the new modifications until you run a full scan. However if you are just adding or removing music it works quite well.

Also added everyone..

Well I signed up just now.. hope you will add me soon..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel