Music Locker Beta

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
well i hadnt seen such amzing UI on windows phone in any music app before. really for a common user, this is it man. Just give an option to change backgrouunds and release it in public. I guarantee its gonna b a big hit

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
v1.2.0.6
- OneDrive playback changes
- Some minor UI tweaks
- Volume Control on Now playing page (double tap or hold album art)

Last edited:

Ostbiten

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Any news/update on the playlist-format support?

Really looking forward testing this music player out, but first I really need the support for .m3u or .wpl :)

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I put my email here, but I haven't got any mail for the beta. Please sign me up lkcbharath@gmail.com

Please see my PM. DL link is at the bottom of the very first post - you've been added for weeks :)

Really looking forward testing this music player out, but first I really need the support for .m3u or .wpl :)

Something is in the works.. :smile:

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site

Support has been added in v1.2.0.7 :smile: Please check it out and see if it meets your requirements.

edit: looks like there is a small bug that isn't present when running in the debugger - I'll need to submit a fix sometime after I wake up.

Updated to v1.2.0.7
- Import playlists from m3u files

Last edited:

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I reviewed your app on the Indian WP Store. Basically it only needs better scrolling and better live tile updates. Otherwise, I'll delete OneMusic and use this daily :D

Ostbiten

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have just tried this player out now since you added support for playlists - but I can't import my playlist. It says at the top ''Reading playist from....''

I don't know how long it should take, but I have let it load for a while now. I tried both putting the playlist on OneDrive and my SD-card, and both seems to get the same problem.

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I have just tried this player out now since you added support for playlists - but I can't import my playlist. It says at the top ''Reading playist from....''

I don't know how long it should take, but I have let it load for a while now. I tried both putting the playlist on OneDrive and my SD-card, and both seems to get the same problem.

Can you send me the file? It should only take several seconds.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks sir. What do you mean by better live tile updates exactly?

While changing the settings on live tiles, it took a long time before the changes actually applied onto the live tile.

Oh and along with that could you add a transparent tile if the album artist or etc. isn't displayed and only the app logo? Cheers

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
While changing the settings on live tiles, it took a long time before the changes actually applied onto the live tile.

Oh and along with that could you add a transparent tile if the album artist or etc. isn't displayed and only the app logo? Cheers

Currently the updates happen on the next track that is played but yes I can make the tile changes instant. Regarding the transparent tile, if their is no album art displayed at the very least the artist name should be there and the track name so long as you have enabled those in the settings. Are you saying you'd rather have no artist overlay and instead just have the ML logo?

therealcraig

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for providing your file. Fixed in new update, some encoding issues.

Please see new update, tile changes are now instant.

Update should be live in < 1 hour.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Currently the updates happen on the next track that is played but yes I can make the tile changes instant. Regarding the transparent tile, if their is no album art displayed at the very least the artist name should be there and the track name so long as you have enabled those in the settings. Are you saying you'd rather have no artist overlay and instead just have the ML logo?
Yes, just the logo and a transparent background. Really love how you value our feedback.

Ostbiten

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Now the playlist got successfully read, but it says: No songs from the playlist file were found in your library! Please check your playlist file for errors.

I got my whole media library on OneDrive and it read everything correct, so I can listen to all my songs - so must be a problem somewhere. :p

I must thank you as you are a really fast developer that listen to your feedback - keep it up! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos