[APP][UWP][BETA] High School Science Project, Really need feedback, just another StarDict app

Giovan Isa Musthofa

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello Guys,
So, I'm trying to finish my high school science project. My science project only involves creating a UWP app, a stardict dictionary app, trying to get people use them and collect some feedbacks. Unfortunately, I'm still underage, doesn't have any credit card and cannot cant pay the fee for enrolling developer store account. So, it might be a hassle to make the app running on your device.

You can check it out here

Here's a short summary.

GMD is a dictionary app to query and manages multiple StarDict’s dictionary files. Very straightforward and simple. Built as UWA (Universal Windows App) and adaptive across PCs, tablets, and phones.

Feature :
1. Add/Remove Dictionary
2. Query
3. History
4. Favorite
5. Configure app’s theme
6. Configure font size

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Good luck. I'm presently on an iPhone, but I'm sure some good WM people will give it a try and give you feedback.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
You should really consider using the store (ask your parents? It's not much money). It makes it easier to distribute and also is safer for everyone.

Giovan Isa Musthofa

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes, indeed. But unfortunately they don't have credit card supporting visa or master card. Once i have asked my guide teacher to find somebody who can help, and even go as far as ask another adult developer, but no one can help me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99