Hello Guys,
    So, I'm trying to finish my high school science project. My science project only involves creating a UWP app, a stardict dictionary app, trying to get people use them and collect some feedbacks. Unfortunately, I'm still underage, doesn't have any credit card and cannot cant pay the fee for enrolling developer store account. So, it might be a hassle to make the app running on your device.

You can check it out here

Here's a short summary.

GMD is a dictionary app to query and manages multiple StarDict’s dictionary files. Very straightforward and simple. Built as UWA (Universal Windows App) and adaptive across PCs, tablets, and phones.

Feature :
    1. Add/Remove Dictionary
    2. Query
    3. History
    4. Favorite
    5. Configure app’s theme
    6. Configure font size
    12-08-2016 12:08 PM
    Good luck. I'm presently on an iPhone, but I'm sure some good WM people will give it a try and give you feedback.
    12-08-2016 04:12 PM
    Originally posted by aximtreo
    Good luck. I'm presently on an iPhone, but I'm sure some good WM people will give it a try and give you feedback.
    Yeah, we do something one step at a time. I'm not that confident i would get some foreigners' feedback, but at least I have tried showing the world what I can do. Good luck for you too, mate
    12-08-2016 04:48 PM
    You should really consider using the store (ask your parents? It's not much money). It makes it easier to distribute and also is safer for everyone.
    12-09-2016 12:38 AM
    Yes, indeed. But unfortunately they don't have credit card supporting visa or master card. Once i have asked my guide teacher to find somebody who can help, and even go as far as ask another adult developer, but no one can help me.
    12-09-2016 01:29 AM