APP Testing!? For apps in beta.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey to all the dev out there .

dunno how useful or useless this will be but here i go ...

I notice that?s Most dev always release their apps privately to friends and random people to BETA test some apps...

well im noticing more and more how i have WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to much time on my hands and am willing to beta test ANY apps thrown my way for any of you. ( if still possible )

don?t care if i have to pay for it after its official release , i would just like to offer a helping hand.

help finding Bugs , over all impressions/review or w/e you acquire of me. :)

woodecker

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi are you still interested in beta testing my game...
I am asking this because i do not own a WP7 device yet and i have only tested my app on the in-built emulator. The game is like a mastermind puzzle game.

If yes, I can add you to the beta testers list. I need your email.

Thanks in Advance!

BlindMallard

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Trip and Fall

Hey if anyone could check it out I released my app as a public beta, its in the market place right now and I just need some feedback for my first overhaul coming in a week or two depending on how many people give feedback.

Application name: Trip and Fall
Purpose:
It is basically a really, really, really early stage of a Stumbleupon type app.

What I Need:
Right now its a really really really early stage of a work in progress. I havent enabled Catagories selection although its coded I just dont have enough in each catagorie for a good experience so I would love website submissions. Second I need feedback on the interface, too much, not enough, should I simplify it even more? First app and I just dont know what people like. Feedback is critically needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb