Need Help! I need to downgrade from beta Mango, to official s/w, without the backup

briankeith513

Apr 13, 2008
Visit site
Like an idiot, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't count on someone else's backup working for your phone. Your best bet is probably to contact MS. Brandon Watson is a pretty accessible guy.

Twitter

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Nice signature Brow I just seen that move last weekend one of the better lines from any movie I have seen in a while. I Like the modifications and the reference to my home town buddy Chuck...lol

"-I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u."

briankeith513

Apr 13, 2008
Visit site
Nice signature Brow I just seen that move last weekend one of the better lines from any movie I have seen in a while. I Like the modifications and the reference to my home town buddy Chuck...lol

"-I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u."

Yeah, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. And chuck, well, he's just the G.O.A.T at everything lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire