Hello.
    I am developing an application in WP7. How can a server(console) receive multiple connections from Phone/ Emulator using sockets?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by sixbu; 09-23-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    09-23-2011 02:28 AM
    You'll have to write a server capable of accepting multiple connections at once. C# has some handy wrappers to start doing this: TcpListener Class (System.Net.Sockets).
    09-28-2011 09:02 PM
    Thanks for the information, I'm figure out that the TcpListener Class is none in the reference. I think because i'm using Windows Phone Application platform.

If there is a way to show that class for my wp7 development?
    09-30-2011 10:21 PM
    Thanks for the information, I'm figure out that the TcpListener Class is none in the reference. I think because i'm using Windows Phone Application platform.

If there is a way to show that class for my wp7 development?
    TcpListener is what you would use for the server. On the phone application you would use the Socket class.
    10-01-2011 12:36 AM
    thank you thed. May i ask, is it possible with the new release sdk of wp7 to make the phone/emulator as a listener(server). i would like to use the phone as a listen for tcp socket connection from other phone. how can i do it?
    10-03-2011 04:20 AM
    but actually TCPlistener class is not supported in wp7 so what can i do.......
    can you please give me the solution how to use tcplistner, tcpclient on windows phone.
    i Have already install WP SDK 7.8.But it also not working...
    03-01-2013 11:47 PM