n00b Q - Win 7.5 accelerator?

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey gang,

So some friends have shown me that despite not knowing a lot of programming they have come up with some pretty cool apps for iOS and Android using Accelerator programs (Corona, GameSalad, Unity3d, etc). Is there anything like that for Windows Phone? If so, are they worthwhile?

I'd love to mess around and see what I could come up but I don't have a lot of programming experience and I am not sure if the Windows Phone SDK would make a lot of sense for me or not.

thanks!

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
There is appmkr: WP7: AppMakr for Windows Phone 7
There is also PhoneGap: PhoneGap

They are not exactly like things like Unity3D, as that requires a lot of code, but are good frameworks. These are simple code solutions, but dont expect to make full 3d games with them.

There is the Sunburn engine that is a bit like Unity though. Again, ive not used it, but all might be worth a look

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
There is appmkr: WP7: AppMakr for Windows Phone 7
There is also PhoneGap: PhoneGap

They are not exactly like things like Unity3D, as that requires a lot of code, but are good frameworks. These are simple code solutions, but dont expect to make full 3d games with them.

There is the Sunburn engine that is a bit like Unity though. Again, ive not used it, but all might be worth a look

Cool, I will check those out. Thanks for the reply!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs